Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Well as for me, I have to say I was immensly dissapointed with the trailer...Here I was expecting to get some version of the comic con trailer shown...I knew it wasn't going to be the exact same one, but at least something close to it...

I just feel like it was a slap in the face to the fans by WB and co who couldn't see the trailer at the comic con panel.....Very unfair to everyone else for putting out such a bad teaser...

I thought it was awesome, finally something different from what I saw. I cannot wait!!!!

Longest minute of my life

hahahaha cmon bro it wasn't that bad... I was actually relieved when i saw the trailer given the reputation that surrounds superman movies.
with that being said i cant wait for next summer!

As was said earlier, it was like Deadliest Catch with LOTR music. I found it very odd. The tone of it felt very mopey, I hope that's not the case.

That was the best part! Im so glad its not the same cheezy ass happy go lucky indestructible superman without a worry in his head.

That was the best part! Im so glad its not the same cheezy ass happy go lucky indestructible superman without a worry in his head.

Sorry, I'm just not a fan of brooding Superman. It's one of the things that made Returns such a drag.

The trailer was pretty weak, but dude's probably just working his way north to get to the FoS (or the spot where it will be), in a semi-realistic kind of way. I need to see a bit more before I speculate on the movie's success, but I guess that's where I thought they were going with all the snowy scenes.

Loved the teaser. People apparently need ____ to explode in trailers now too I guess.

I liked the teaser as well and thought it was good at teasing what the movie was about without revealing Superman until the last few seconds.

Back