Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

I've seen TDKR... its great, it has some weak moments that lost me, but by the end of the film... I was floored by it. I'm seeing it again this weekend to see the Man of Steel teaser, it gets attached to the film after 2pm today in Australia (the 20th of July). So it's not released before the USA audience gets to see it. :S

Bond to Batman. At least we're in the same universe now. :lol

No new pics of Ursa/Faora yet?

I've always been a fan of the Bond movies and after Sean Connery (king of course) Daniel Craig is an easy 2nd place pic for me. The mans intense!

87% for TDKR after 175 reviews. So no Avengers or TDK but still pretty solid. Batman Begins was 85%.

You know, Rotten Tomatoes is a pretty weak way of judging a films average rating - it simply averages positive and negative ratings (a 3/5 or better being positive), so a movie getting 100 3/5's would show up "better" than one with 95 5/5's and 5 1/5's.

Use Metacritic - it shows average review score. TDKR is rocking an 80 right now, compared to Avengers 69 and TDK's 82.

You know, Rotten Tomatoes is a pretty weak way of judging a films average rating - it simply averages positive and negative ratings (a 3/5 or better being positive), so a movie getting 100 3/5's would show up "better" than one with 95 5/5's and 5 1/5's.

Use Metacritic - it shows average review score. TDKR is rocking an 80 right now, compared to Avengers 69 and TDK's 82.

Avengers rocked a high 90's score for the first few weeks. There was just one bad review the first week. Besides, TDKR fans shouldn't feel the need to compare right? :wave

I was disappointed I didn't get to see the trailer before TDKR. I was really hoping it would show

We got the trailer before TDKR but nobody seemed excited. Someone yelled after "Batman is better!" and people were laughing. :lol

SPOILER

The trailer was awful.

They use the LOTR music that is played right after Gandalf dies. Everyone was like WHAT THE HELL?!!??! Especially since The Hobbit trailer was played right before it! LMAO

Plus the scene with him flying looked really bad. Awful trailer.

This has leaked on Youtube already... And I thought it sucked. Didn't get me hyped for this at all. :cuss

So there was this awesome teaser for Deadliest Catch the Movie before TDKR, anyone else catch it?

Seriously, that trailer was garbage. WB hasn't a ____ing clue.

I thought it was fine! What was with the music though?

I noticed it was missing this!:wink1:

[ame]https://youtu.be/cj9gVPka4eY[/ame]

I liked the trailer (the ine played for TDKR reels) for its emotional impact and gravitas, but compared to the SDCC trailer, I felt short changed here.

So there was this awesome teaser for Deadliest Catch the Movie before TDKR, anyone else catch it?

Seriously, that trailer was garbage. WB hasn't a ____ing clue.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I saw the teaser on youtube lmfao. What the hell was with that ? Like seriously why is superman on a boat fishing and hitchhiking.
I expected the Lone sailor to be the title of the movie lol

Back