MAFEX The Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you take a look at the riht leg, you see the trousers as a bit of a sleeve and in there you see a slight glimpse of the actual joint.
Reminds me of what Storm Collectibles showed off:

Storm-sdcc-2022-comic-con-booth-16.jpg

See what I mean?
So the trousers there could either be floating pieces, kinda attached, or have one joint in the back and the main articulation would be covered through the knee.

Ah yes I think I see what you're talking about. It's pretty well done all things considered. I'd long wondered how NECA could do it if they had ever done an Ultimate BD T2 (which, to date, they have not).

Seems to be, although I absolutely hate the different approaches they have with wrist pegs. My Spidey just broke everywere too and I just dremeld Venom's peg holes wider. I think this could happen here too.

Also: I would like NECA to do a steel mill in 12", as a substitute to HT. I still need my liquid T-1000 with an enemy.

Seems to be, although I absolutely hate the different approaches they have with wrist pegs. My Spidey just broke everywere too and I just dremeld Venom's peg holes wider. I think this could happen here too.

Also: I would like NECA to do a steel mill in 12", as a substitute to HT. I still need my liquid T-1000 with an enemy.
With all the reveals today maybe we can't count Hot Toys out afterall.....

Looks great. Shame at the no black t shirt to recreate the Galleria scene.

Mafex are killing it. I hope they make Reese too and look forward to the inevitable T-1000's.

Makes you wonder alright. They're including accessories here that at first I was delighted about but on second thoughts they put in doubt a separate black T-shirt Galleria release and a semi-BD post-SWAT encounter figure.

Definitely getting it. As soon as I saw the rose box, I thought they would include a switch out torso with the black t-shirt and a jacket piece with bullet holes in the back. I guess this will be a Cyberdyne version only for me.

The jacket does have bullet holes in it. Subtle, but they're there. There's obviously a lot of parts shared with the final battle T-800.

I don't think they'll be quite as comprehensive as NECA as far as getting every look in every scene accurate.

This could almost represent him in the whole movie right up until he gets the face damage. I'm really surprised they didn't include that as an alternate head. He has all the weapons for the first 2/3 of the movie.

Maybe they'll include that damaged face with the Endoskeleton whenever that's available. MAFEX has a history of including add-on parts with other releases, after all.

The jacket does have bullet holes in it. Subtle, but they're there. There's obviously a lot of parts shared with the final battle T-800.

I don't think they'll be quite as comprehensive as NECA as far as getting every look in every scene accurate.

This could almost represent him in the whole movie right up until he gets the face damage. I'm really surprised they didn't include that as an alternate head. He has all the weapons for the first 2/3 of the movie.

Maybe they'll include that damaged face with the Endoskeleton whenever that's available. MAFEX has a history of including add-on parts with other releases, after all.

Maybe they'll include it with the T-1000 or Sarah Connor.

Just realized he has gloved and non-gloved hands included. That's really cool.

Back