MAFEX The Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
1642836445851.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.

My first thought is how unusual it feels to see a company making classic Terminator action figures again. Feels like it's been a dead license for years. While NECA has still held the license they haven't made anything brand new since John Connor and they've been content to simply reissue the Ultimates over and over again.

So this is exciting. I'm in.

Very cool to see MAFEX branching out again. I'm getting tired of seeing crappy Marvel repaints solicited, knowing they'll just be clogging up the logjam of releases and anything that's actually cool is just gonna be delayed another year.

I never had any strong attachments to the first film, but I'd be down 100% for if/when they do a T2 version.

Wonder what the other MAFEX solicit is for this month? I can't find any more info anywhere.

I'm excited about the double jointed elbows and knees - should facilitate better gun wielding poses than you can get with NECA. I wonder will it have a full range of hands. I see one fist anyway. It could do with a special one for the Uzi though. The straight handle on that needs a particular grip that neither Hot Toys or NECA provided

edit - I didn't look very hard. It seems to have both fist hands and at least one relaxed hand (so presumably both) per the first picture. Good. I hate being stuck with empty trigger finger hands if you don't want the figure holding a gun.

Last edited:
Very excited for this release. I can't imagine Mafex doing any non Terminator figures from the movies though.

Not sure those gloves are accurate actually. Should the skin of the knuckles and the top of his hand be exposed? They aren't on the NECA or Hot Toys figures....

Not sure those gloves are accurate actually. Should the skin of the knuckles and the top of his hand be exposed? They aren't on the NECA or Hot Toys figures....
Yes and no.

The gloves in the film had the holes, but they covered some of them.

CbdbOtG.jpg

edit

Never mind, these are the punk gloves. Well, he wore them in the poster....whatever.

Back