MAFEX The Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more irked by the shape and size of the Gargoyles, those immediately feel off and they're a big part of this character's "vibe." For an import where the priority is posing over accuracy, fixing those would be enough of a win for this figure IMO.

Last edited:
I guess they used the poster to model the gloves.

586954.jpg

This looks really cool. It’s a shame about the gloves being inaccurate though. The sunglasses could be better but everything else looks great for the most part. I don’t see them making Sarah, but a Reese and an Endoskeleton seem very likely. Hopefully we get a future war Kyle Reese as well.

The only characters they're likely to touch are the T-1000 and T-800 Terminator from T2 and a T-800 Endoskeleton. Mafex solicits 2 figures a month, so they're not going to go deep into this line, if they make anything after this figure. Frankly, I think it's incredibly likely this is just going to wind up being a one-off.

I'm hoping for a T-800 endoskeleton.

A Endoskeleton would be cool.

The only characters they're likely to touch are the T-1000 and T-800 Terminator from T2 and a T-800 Endoskeleton. Mafex solicits 2 figures a month, so they're not going to go deep into this line, if they make anything after this figure. Frankly, I think it's incredibly likely this is just going to wind up being a one-off.

They made Big Chap and sadly no Ripley, so you're probably right.

Love how they did a reg terminator hs, then the police station head and finally the BD head :clap

The presence of a Tech Noir head and the weapons from that scene with this figure does make me wonder if this is one and done as far as they're concerned - which would be disappointing.

I'm not expecting an 80s Sarah Connor (merely on the basis that no one ever makes her) or even a Kyle Reese but to not do a full Tech Noir T-800 would be strange.

Bought.

Wrong gloves and sunglasses are way too small, but I don’t care, I’m getting it. Not enough Terminator collectibles as far as I’m concerned.

Will pose dual wielding with Robocop.

I unfortunately missed out on Robocop. I didn’t feel the need to get it at the time and now that the prices of him have skyrocketed on eBay, I think I missed my chance.

Back