MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently so, I've read some reviews that for instance, they didn't improve falling limbs from Batman 1.0 to the 2.0, they both have the same problems.

I don't know about breakage though.

Cloth cape is a big plus, and they do look good, but they're the first ones, I bet we'll get many other companies jump on this licence.

Apparently so, I've read some reviews that for instance, they didn't improve falling limbs from Batman 1.0 to the 2.0, they both have the same problems.

I don't know about breakage though.

Cloth cape is a big plus, and they do look good, but they're the first ones, I bet we'll get many other companies jump on this licence.

Well Neca has already confirmed an affleck Batman 1/4 but will likey get an 7 inch version around november of 2017.

I forgot Mezco was doing BvS figures!

Count me in as someone who would also like some Figuarts or NECA BvS figures. I want to like the Mafex figures, and I almost pulled the trigger and bought the Nolan Batman, but with QC problems I've heard about with their figures, I'm glad I didn't.

One:12 Collective or just standard figures?

Speaking from experience, these MAFEX figures suck. I've got the Version 1 and Version 2 TDKR Batman and both arms broke off from the shoulders when I was doing just some very soft movement on both and when I was switching out the hands on the Version 2, the peg snapped. And these are $40 a pop too. Medicom should be ashamed. Be warned if you get these.

Yeah that's what I keep reading. This diminished my enthusiasm a lot.

I have to admit that these look fantastic though, those golden boot toes on Batman look great.

On the contrary I have the bale batman 2.0 and have had no problems and I think it's a great little figure.

These look fantastic!!

If they pull those off to the standard of their Batman and Dredd figures, I don't think I'll even bother with Mafex, Hot Toys, etc.

Still waiting to see that One:12 Keaton Batman finally revealed.
Word is their Keaton Batman has been finished for a long time but they can't get a hold of Keaton to approve likeness :lol

And yeah I hope their BvS figures are on par with their first two figures, I remember I caught them off guard asking them about BvS on twitter and they couldn't deny they were working on figures of the movie :lol

I can't speak for Batman but I have both the Mafex Spidermen. TASM1 has loose legs but he has held together nice. TASM 2 which is one of their new figures is fine however and was near figuart status to me.

I buy 1:12 figures (like MAFEX's) only because I couldn't play with my 1:6. I also have a Hot Toys Batman (with Armory set) but I'm afraid to touch it so I bought Mattel's 6" version.

M160702.jpg
M160703.jpg
M160704.jpg
M160705.jpg
M160706.jpg
M160707.jpg
M160718.jpg
M160717.jpg
M160716.jpg
M160715.jpg
M160714.jpg
M160713.jpg
M160712.jpg

not my usual thing these sort of figures ,but seeing these pics on the fwoosh ,changed my mind ,getting exited for these figures now lol

Last edited:
Recent Mafex figures have definitely impressed me (Batman 2.0, Darth Vader) so I decided to PO these two.

I literally own 2 of the Batman 2.0 and I've encountered no such problems even when having fun posing him around. Hell one of them is still displayed in fighting stance on my shelf. Even when I play around with it every now and then, so far nothing has fallen/broken off. Either I'm just really lucky, or people are being ridiculously rough with how they handle these figures.

I do hope they don't abandon the Nolan Trilogy lineup since I still want Bane.

The figures look great and I'm really considering pre-ordering Batman.

Also curious if someone could answer since I'm partially colorblind: are Bats' blades on the gauntlets a gold color? Kind of interesting if they went with the approach of keeping the blades and belt the same color/material.

Also curious if someone could answer since I'm partially colorblind: are Bats' blades on the gauntlets a gold color? Kind of interesting if they went with the approach of keeping the blades and belt the same color/material.

I didn't realize this until you mentioned it but I think you're right, the blades do seem to be gold in color.

batman looks very cool. but that supes head makes the figure look like its from the 2 dollar store.

Yes, I just noticed the knuckles, blades on the gauntlets, toes on the boots are all gold.

I'm going to pre order these two from amiami.com I think.

I'm gonna PO these two for sure, they look great, Supes looks too slim though.

Recent Mafex figures have definitely impressed me (Batman 2.0, Darth Vader) so I decided to PO these two.

I literally own 2 of the Batman 2.0 and I've encountered no such problems even when having fun posing him around. Hell one of them is still displayed in fighting stance on my shelf. Even when I play around with it every now and then, so far nothing has fallen/broken off. Either I'm just really lucky, or people are being ridiculously rough with how they handle these figures.

I do hope they don't abandon the Nolan Trilogy lineup since I still want Bane.

That's good then. But online I keep reading that that the QC is really spotty.

Back