MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, it's beyond scary to cancel with them :lol

I am loving the capes on these 2, Batman's all tattered and Supes has nice wrinkles on the shoulders, I hope they work on their loose limbs and other QC I keep hearing.
amiami is like a tsundere girl with orders and cancellations. There's no other way to put it >__>

The cloth capes on the MAFEX are pretty good, though I hear later releases like the 2.0. Batman has a wire. The 1.0's cape is nice. The QC...isn't that bad, but it's not pleasant. Can't wait to get these though, they look great, though I do think the Cavil likeness needs work.

Yeah those capes are pretty amazing. The texture scaled down nicely and it has tiny folds and everything.

Even if the movie sucks I'm buying 2 Supermen, long overdue for a decently articulated Supes figure in this scale.

Why two though? One for a MoS display, one for a DoJ display?

After seeing the figures and Arkham Knight skin, I'm thinking this might be the best Batman cape since Keaton. Love the tattered, worn edges. Looks really good.

Heres some much better images.
22861391264_a3f294ebae_h.jpg

23489709555_2c70f208d9_h.jpg

23381176202_88f98e0615_h.jpg

23193927300_4f10f64185_h.jpg

23381176302_6d195dfb10_h.jpg

I love this batman suit. Homage to Frank Miller's TDKR Batman, yet adds some things with the texturing. Love how he has the tattered cape.

I assume this cape is wired? Looks like it, and wouldn't be surprised since the 2.0 Bale Batman came with the wired cape. I'm glad I pre-ordered this. They need to add his stubble!

I love this batman suit. Homage to Frank Miller's TDKR Batman, yet adds some things with the texturing. Love how he has the tattered cape.

I assume this cape is wired? Looks like it, and wouldn't be surprised since the 2.0 Bale Batman came with the wired cape. I'm glad I pre-ordered this. They need to add his stubble!

Stubble never looks right at this scale. I think I'm gonna pick these up too. The head sculpts are very well done. Cavil actually looks like Cavil. You never see that with 1/12 scale.

I heard alot about loose joints with mafex in the past, hopefully those issues are resolved

After seeing the figures and Arkham Knight skin, I'm thinking this might be the best Batman cape since Keaton. Love the tattered, worn edges. Looks really good.

The Batman v superman skin actually made me enjoy Akham Knight a lot more. I've been bitter about that game cause every single game has made me want to replay it numerous times. Specially Origins which I think I've finished 4 or 5 times. But Arkham Knight, playing it a second time always felt like a chore so I could only play bits and pieces. But after I got this skin, I actually restarted from the beginning and just finished it last weekend, and it actually made me enjoy the game a lot more.
Gotta really hand it to the costume designer, this is such an amazing costume. And yes, its pretty cool to see the tattered and dirtied discoloration of the cape at the bottom.

The Batman v superman skin actually made me enjoy Akham Knight a lot more. I've been bitter about that game cause every single game has made me want to replay it numerous times. Specially Origins which I think I've finished 4 or 5 times. But Arkham Knight, playing it a second time always felt like a chore so I could only play bits and pieces. But after I got this skin, I actually restarted from the beginning and just finished it last weekend, and it actually made me enjoy the game a lot more.
Gotta really hand it to the costume designer, this is such an amazing costume. And yes, its pretty cool to see the tattered and dirtied discoloration of the cape at the bottom.

Yeah dudes amazing he designed all of the suits for the movie. I haven't seen a great look at the cape yet, so I can't see what everyone's raving about. Can it really be better than the bat fun shape we're sued to?

The more I look, the better they look. Gonna be a long wait...

Glad I put these on PO as well.

Stubble never looks right at this scale. I think I'm gonna pick these up too. The head sculpts are very well done. Cavil actually looks like Cavil. You never see that with 1/12 scale.

I heard alot about loose joints with mafex in the past, hopefully those issues are resolved

This is true. Facial stubble can be tricky on smaller scale figures. Looks great as is though.

I gotta say, despite some of Mafex's issues with loose joints, they do continue to improve their releases, and their price point isn't terrible. I think they got the likeness down of Cavill and Affleck here, and I hope the released versions look exactly like these.

Armored Bats probably later, but I Can see it coming. Other companies have teased armored Bats like Square Enix.

Wonder Woman will look terrible I imagine. female figures rarely look good. Doubly so when their not fully covered

Back