Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's collection Update Bill the Butcher/ Medicom Yoda/Iminime Space Truck

Small update on my collection! Got a Kato Grimes shirt for my Iminime set. I think its made such a huge improvement on the figure. I know its not the exact body it should be on but it looks amazing in my opinion lol! Its a bit snug but i think it works out well to the way it is on the show. Next i updated my Monkeyrobotmaster cowl to a Elvis1976 modded medicom cowl. I think the sculpt looks phenomenal great mod by Seb. Really makes the figure come alive in the detolf. Also have updated pics on Page 1

nrick1_zps6df07f7a.jpg

nrick2_zpse681b558.jpg

nrick3_zps0518c403.jpg

nwalking_zps766a3dfd.jpg

nbat1_zps92232dc9.jpg

nbat2_zpse831fed6.jpg

nbat3_zpsc907452d.jpg

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Elvis1976 Batman cowl/ Walking Dead Grimes Kato/Im

Cool update bro!

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Bill the Butcher/ Medicom Yoda/Iminime Space Truck

Great updates, and killer collection! :rock

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Elvis1976 Batman cowl/ Walking Dead Grimes Kato/Im

I'm a big iminime fan and Ripley is another win for them and a great score for you, great collection

The new Rick shirt looks great Matt! And that new cowl is such an improvement!

Cool update bro!

Thanks darth! Appreciate you always coming in and checking out my collection!

Great updates, and killer collection! :rock

Thanks Marf! Means a lot you saying that! You have one of the best collection on here! Thanks for looking!

I'm a big iminime fan and Ripley is another win for them and a great score for you, great collection

Appreciate it dude! Yeah I love the Ripley figure. Great sculpt and the tailoring is pretty good as well. Iminime is just getting better and better!

The new Rick shirt looks great Matt! And that new cowl is such an improvement!

Thanks brother! Yeah the Rick shirt was pretty snug but I think it works for the series and way better than the Iminime one lol! I agree about the cowl, it really brings him to life. Elvis did an fantastic job on this cowl!

Great update, they both look excellent, congrats! :rock

Another Excellent Update and Pic's and poses, Machew, Grimes Shirt looks Good, Impressive Posts my Friend

Big update! First up is the Iminime Fight Club figures. I got to say I'm so pleased with these two, especially Tyler! Right out the box was a wow factor. Iminime really did a superb job! Also picked up the Hot Toys dx 07 Luke Skywalker. Been wanting this one for a while and finally picked it up. Amazing figure amazing accessories and for the price you can't beat it with all you get with it!

tyler1_zps5d55bbd5.jpg

tyler2_zps3253fa2f.jpg

tyler3_zpsd44fe437.jpg

jack1_zps69f03ded.jpg

fc1_zps8ad092c5.jpg

fc2_zpscfbfcd76.jpg

luke1_zps12c52582.jpg

luke3_zpsd534bbfc.jpg

luke4_zpsb13e9658.jpg

luke5_zpsf020c827.jpg

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Iminime Fight Club/ Hot Toys Luke Skywalker

Big congrats on all the new pieces, you've got an amazing collection! :clap

Cool update bro!

Thanks dude!

Big congrats on all the new pieces, you've got an amazing collection! :clap

Thanks brother! I appreciate the compliment! Yeah my collection is growing may have to get another detolf but don't know if the wife will like that lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FC boys look great Matt, Tyler looks great and i am still working on the rings for him. Its just taking longer than I thought to get the decals from Corrose.

Lovin the new fight club setup. Congrats.

The FC boys look great Matt, Tyler looks great and i am still working on the rings for him. Its just taking longer than I thought to get the decals from Corrose.

Thanks Rob! I agree Tyler is the better if the two figures. I'm really impressed with the way he came out especially the jacket! And yeah dude I'm def down for a set of rings for him, save a spot for me lol!

Lovin the new fight club setup. Congrats.

Thanks brother! Glad you like them, been waiting for them forever lol! It was worth the wait though. Gonna maybe do some more work on Jack but overall I'm happy with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Rob! I agree Tyler is the better if the two figures. I'm really impressed with the way he came out especially the jacket! And yeah dude I'm def down for a set of rings for him, save a spot for me lol!

You know I will man! The tailoring on Jacks suit is a little underwhelming to me but together they look great.

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Iminime Fight Club/ Updated B.Wayne/Bale sculpt

Thanks Rob!

Small update, got a new Bruce Wayne/ Christian Bale head sculpt off of ebay. The seller was not sure who sculpted it but he painted it and added hair. I think its one of the best Bale sculpt I've ever seen. The hair and paint job are not the best but the actual sculpt it fantastic in my opinion. I know its not the iminime sculpt but its close to it. If anybody knows of the origin or sculptor id like to know lol! Heres a few pics of him in my Dark Knight shelf

brucew1_zps9ea9fcae.jpg

brucew2_zps99f6f2e4.jpg

brucew4_zps18047199.jpg

brucew3_zpsda77923e.jpg

brucew5_zpsf1da2904.jpg

Back