Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's collection Update Iminime Fight Club/ Updated B.Wayne/Bale sculpt

Cool pics bro!

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Iminime Fight Club/ Updated B.Wayne/Bale sculpt

With all the excitement about Rainmans V2 Bill it had me motivated to take a few shots of my Rainman/Moes production Bill bash figure. I usually take all my pictures at night, but these were done in partial sunlight and LED and to my surprise they came out pretty decent. Ive done a little bit more work on him since i last posted pics of him last year. Futzed the coat a bit more as well as inner shirt so that it fits more slim to the body. Also added a belt as a temporary to Robbies belt he will be making soon. The coat was weathered and dyed by Rahmier84 who did a fantastic job! I also colored in some hair on the chest don't think its visible in the pics though lol! All clothing is Moes production, and hat and shoes are by Robbie the painter. Head sculpt by Rainman painted by Aeon.

billupdate_zps769a70df.jpg

billupdate2_zpsf34756f3.jpg

billupdate3_zps0d98c1d0.jpg

Re: Machew1031's collection Update

Just got this guy in today! Really impressed with Sideshow on this one. Great figure with many accessories! I love the light up chest piece with alternating lights. He will compliment my HT Luke very well. Also added a cathode lightsaber made by slbishop. It really takes the figure to the next level! Also having another cathode light saber made for Luke. Heres some pics of him in the detolf

darth1_zps9f6dae05.jpg

darth2_zps27f45c2e.jpg

darth5_zps77064656.jpg

darth6_zps681483f9.jpg

darth4_zpsfdc12c63.jpg

darth3_zps61adefe7.jpg

darth8_zps7bdd5d34.jpg

Re: Machew1031's collection Update SS Darth Vader w/Cathode Lightsaber

Great Great Update, Scores and Pic's, Machew, Excellent Posts my Friend

Vader looks great, Machew! :)

Congrats on Vader, it's a fantastic piece. The sabre finishes him off perfectly.

Vader looks great, Machew! :)

Thanks Marf! I really love your set up as well! You have a great Star Wars display in your collection!

Congrats on Vader, it's a fantastic piece. The sabre finishes him off perfectly.

Thanks man! I agree I love it, and I love these cathode sabers. Really brings the figures to life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The Newly futzed Bill looks great man. Youre getting V2 I assume?

The Newly futzed Bill looks great man. Youre getting V2 I assume?

Thanks Rob! You are a big reason he came together! Thanks for all the help looking for the pieces to put him together bro! And as for V2 I'm really not sure lol! I know I should but I think the representation I have of Bill is really all I want. But you never know once those final pics come out I may change heart lol! Still not sure though. What about you?

Big update for me! Ive been looking for this figure for a long time. Everytime i got the rare opportunity to pick him up it just wasn't the right time. And he'd always get away lol! Finally was able to get him! Im really blown away by this figure. From the head sculpt by Rainman to the suit Iminime produced. Its a really well made outfit, i have Iminime figures and none of the other clothing that i have from them is as good as this suit. Heres a few pics of the Iminime Demon/Ra's al Ghul custom.

ras1_zps52a71e55.jpg

ras2_zps3b6d6e4a.jpg

ras3_zps82d0b768.jpg

ras4_zpse5761dcf.jpg

ras5_zps709f6a05.jpg

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Iminime the Demon/Ra's

Sick! Now you need Bane, Cat woman, Scarecrow, Demon Bats...

Digging the collection, great taste.

Lots of pieces I wish I owned !

Sick! Now you need Bane, Cat woman, Scarecrow, Demon Bats...

Thanks Rob! Lol I don't know if I have the room for them! I'm having Jake work on my medicom Bruce Wayne sculpt. He's resculpting the hair and doing a repaint, I think it's going to be awesome! Also may add the HT Alfred once it comes out. But I'm still pressed for space lol

Digging the collection, great taste.

Lots of pieces I wish I owned !

Thanks dude! Really appreciate the compliment! Took a lot of time and patience to track down some of these pieces but it was worth it lol

Excellent Score and Pic's on Ra al Ghul, Machew, always liked this version of the character, Dangerous and Dashing, Congrats and Impressive Post my Friend.

Excellent Score and Pic's on Ra al Ghul, Machew, always liked this version of the character, Dangerous and Dashing, Congrats and Impressive Post my Friend.

Thanks for the compliments Colossus!

Congrats bro!

Thanks dude!

Big congrats on Ra's, fantastic looking piece! :rock

Back