LURTZ ARRIVES - IMAGE thread - Amazing piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're telling me. The Exclusive looks better than the regular.

Here's to hoping that the wait list works.

See now I hate myself for this, because I got offered the exclusive and all just the other week, and I had to decline. I feel a right twa*. :monkey4

Boba Fett said:
You're telling me. The Exclusive looks better than the regular.

Here's to hoping that the wait list works.

Please don't tell me that! You're kidding right?! Great! Now I'm going to HAVE to buy an exclusive! ..And most likley from off the bay. How do you figure they differ anyway?

LMFAN.jpg

Trilogy said:
Got my conversion so the exclusive will be mine. :D

Congratz. There are always a ton of cancellations with these high dollar items. I have to wait until Monday for him but at least it will give me something to look forward to because Monday's are usually brutal at my job.

Congrats, Trilogy! Here's to hoping I get one too. Seeing more conversions gives me more hope. *knocks on wood*

I have the space and the funds, so you SS lackeys reading this post go convert one exclusive to my account!

You hear me, Dusty?!!!

I've asked parents for Lurtz as my christmas present. This is my best bet at owning Lurtz in all his glory. I Hope.

BDboystoys said:
I've asked parents for Lurtz as my christmas present. This is my best bet at owning Lurtz in all his glory. I Hope.

Hey! It seems like Im getting an exclusive Lurtz! I cant believe it! Ive only been in the waiting list for a week! And now its converted!

samuraiwarrior said:
Hey! It seems like Im getting an exclusive Lurtz! I cant believe it! Ive only been in the waiting list for a week! And now its converted!

I'm not getting the exclusive, but I'm not too upset, I got my regular edition for a great price from our man Adam.:chew

samuraiwarrior said:

Some how I think alot of people would be upset by this.... I for one have been on the waitlist for a month or so, and why would you get converted before me?

Not that I need it, just saying I thought the waitlist went in order of the earliest placed reservation.

nash said:
Some how I think alot of people would be upset by this.... I for one have been on the waitlist for a month or so, and why would you get converted before me?

Not that I need it, just saying I thought the waitlist went in order of the earliest placed reservation.

That does seem unfair and strange

nash said:

Sorry to hear that. Lurtz and QG-Jinn exclusives got converted today, maybe send SS an email?

Darth Loki said:
Congratz. There are always a ton of cancellations with these high dollar items...
Thanks.
yeah, I was optimistic that I would get a conversion sooner or later.

Boba Fett said:
Congrats, Trilogy! Here's to hoping I get one too. Seeing more conversions gives me more hope. *knocks on wood*...

Thanks,..
hope you get your conversion.

Back