LOKI's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten a few more PF's so I wanted to share how great the shelves look now. The case is about as full as it can get and I'm dumbstruck as to what to do when the next PF arrives :confused:

Here are the art pieces that are framed thus far. I have four more coming and will get those posted as soon as I can

Vanderstelt's CIV print (still available on SWS.com) and highly recommended!!!

Vanderstelt's C3 print (good luck finding this bad boy :D )

And my new baby that I just got framed today, Adam Hughes CIV print

Those Adam Hughes prints are just fabulous. Exactly the ones I would have chosen too. :clap

I didn't think anything could compete with Vanderstelt's C3 print but having the AH matted and framed is just jaw dropping :eek:eek:eek

Very nice.

Love that ANH print!

Thank you (means a lot coming from someone with your collection and set up)

Kinda stumpled onto the print while looking for the CIV print. My Dad's jaw hit the floor when he saw it. I'd love to find another one to get him but I've never seen it on eBay or anywhere else for that matter.

Thank you (means a lot coming from someone with your collection and set up)

Kinda stumpled onto the print while looking for the CIV print. My Dad's jaw hit the floor when he saw it. I'd love to find another one to get him but I've never seen it on eBay or anywhere else for that matter.

You did a good job on the layout of your pieces. Nice work.

Yeah, I tried to find that ANH print a while back but no luck.

So where did you get yours from?

love the way you display all your figures, nice and neat, must give your room a whole new look. I'm sure all your friends spent a good amount of time looking at it before they get to do what they came for, cuz I would. Great collections!!

You did a good job on the layout of your pieces. Nice work.

Yeah, I tried to find that ANH print a while back but no luck.

So where did you get yours from?

A friend of Irish's. He got it as part of a deal at CIV that Jerry was doing.

I don't need luck finding that ANH print. I know right were ONE is :D

Seriously, looking great man.

I promise I'm gonna get new pics up now that I've got almost everything unboxed. It'll be nice to show off the new crib (even if I'm still tweaking where things are going)

Back