LOKI's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good! Love my Fett as well and have him displayed in my cabinet too. I'll try to get some pics up this week. I desperately need to make room, though, as when more PF's show up I am going to be in trouble.

So far in SW PF's I have Obi-wan, Han, Fett, Leia, and Luke. I still need Vader, Luke /Yoda and Grievous. Then of course, there's Maul coming this year.

Boba Fett said:
Looking good! Love my Fett as well and have him displayed in my cabinet too. I'll try to get some pics up this week. I desperately need to make room, though, as when more PF's show up I am going to be in trouble.

So far in SW PF's I have Obi-wan, Han, Fett, Leia, and Luke. I still need Vader, Luke /Yoda and Grievous. Then of course, there's Maul coming this year.

Thank you. Grievous is still my favorite PF (even more than Doom), but he's so deep he won't fit in the big cabinet.

I moved Fett into the cabinet last night. I will get some pics taken this week with him in there.

Yeah, I would love to have Grievous in my collection but I don't have the money nor the space for him. And I don't think my fiancee will let me have another room to expand. :lol

Boba Fett said:
Yeah, I would love to have Grievous in my collection but I don't have the money nor the space for him. And I don't think my fiancee will let me have another room to expand. :lol

That's when you need to get wise like me and Kit and 'Give 'Em Da Boot'. Now I got all the room in the world :D

Darth Loki said:
That's when you need to get wise like me and Kit and 'Give 'Em Da Boot'. Now I got all the room in the world :D

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :rock :rock :rock :blissy

EXACTLY!!!

I interupt this girl bashing for an updated pic of my cabinet with Fett in it. I love how it looks with more pieces in it but it's not going to be enough way too soon.

Looks great! What will you do if I give you my regular edition Luke?? LOL

You might have to find a new place for Maul ( and Yoda ) and that a SW PF only space.

Looking good! Funny, but my Obi-wan is displayed with his hoodie up.

I still need Luke/Yoda, Vader, and Grievous to complete my SW PF collection. :monkey2

Boba Fett said:
Looking good! Funny, but my Obi-wan is displayed with his hoodie up.

I still need Luke/Yoda, Vader, and Grievous to complete my SW PF collection. :monkey2

I hate covering up that amazing sculpt on Obi. Same reason I keep the hood down on Maul. It's just too damn good to cover it up.

KitFisto said:
Looks great! What will you do if I give you my regular edition Luke?? LOL

You might have to find a new place for Maul ( and Yoda ) and that a SW PF only space.

I was thinking about that last night. I just have no idea where I'd put them right now. I have room for the Maul PF in there, and then I'll have to do some thinking.

Looks great Loki, get a Solo PF though - Leia looks lonely. :monkey2

Cocoboloboy said:
Very nice. Where did you get your display cabinet?

My boss at work sold it to me for $100. He had bought it for the office and it just sat here for a couple years. It was a steal as it's probably worth close to 20 times that.

Darth Loki said:
My boss at work sold it to me for $100. He had bought it for the office and it just sat here for a couple years. It was a steal as it's probably worth close to 20 times that.
Yes , that was a steal. I can't tell if yours has lighting on it or not but I'd like to custom build a lit display cabinet out of curly maple with glass shelves and doors for myself.

After seeing yours I think I might just start a thread to get some feedback as to what different collectors would like to have in the way of size, color, amount of shelves etc. as well as price for a display cabinet. I'd love to make some displays tailored to the collectors.

Yours is perfect for the PF statues you have and what a bargain!

Well, I'll tell you this much, IKEA has been good to me. I've found some nice glass cabinets that are perfect for 12" and PF's.

Cocoboloboy said:
Yes , that was a steal. I can't tell if yours has lighting on it or not but I'd like to custom build a lit display cabinet out of curly maple with glass shelves and doors for myself.

After seeing yours I think I might just start a thread to get some feedback as to what different collectors would like to have in the way of size, color, amount of shelves etc. as well as price for a display cabinet. I'd love to make some displays tailored to the collectors.

Yours is perfect for the PF statues you have and what a bargain!

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, it does have internal lighting. I honestly don't know what I'd do without it now. Of course I'd love to have one or two more for my Marvel and LOTR PF's.

Seeing your MR "One Ring" makes me glad I picked up one today. It should look good with my UC swords.

KitFisto said:
Seeing your MR "One Ring" makes me glad I picked up one today. It should look good with my UC swords.

I can't imagine that it won't look great with them. At some point I will bring the Weta Sauron home to display with the Ring.

Back