LOKI's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
I can't imagine that it won't look great with them. At some point I will bring the Weta Sauron home to display with the Ring.

Good idea. Sauron was one of the 2 Weta pieces I kept along with Gandalf the Grey...neither is on display. I ended up selling Saruman when I was gonna keep him too.....

Hey Loki! Your display looks great. I like the fact that you display your collectibles together as a theme.

I look forward to more pics.

P.S. Let me know if I can help you out this year's SDCC.

Zoomaround said:
Hey Loki! Your display looks great. I like the fact that you display your collectibles together as a theme.

I look forward to more pics.

P.S. Let me know if I can help you out this year's SDCC.

Thank you.

I think of you everytime I look at Lucius :D

My ex is going this year now that she lives in Cali and she's supposed to get me the two GG pieces that I want but thank you for the offer.

Here's the newest addition to the CW maquettes. Can't believe it's taken me over a year to finally get this piece.

Yoda is looking different directions :monkey3

Still looks nice though. Looking forward to seeing him in person this weekend.

Darth Loki said:
Here's the newest addition to the CW maquettes. Can't believe it's taken me over a year to finally get this piece.

Hey that's my Obi =) I kinda miss him and Padme :monkey2

El Roranous said:
Yoda is f'n amazing looking! :rock

With such a large purchase you always get your hopes up that it will live up to expectations. This didn't let me down.

And Dregs, I promise to give Obi a great home. He's got plenty of company :D

Not exactly sure where this is going yet but I'm extremely excited to have it as part of my collection. By far my favorite GG SW bust and possibly my new favorite GG bust all together. Here's hoping Bastilla is next :drool

Well I move the SW 12" down stairs to my computer room. I actually really like how they fit along the little ledge that's down there. Jabba moved to the top of my filing cabinets at work. I just have no good place for him here and I didn't want to box him up. Been getting a lot of oohs and ahhs from him though.

Sauron and Shelob have joined the rest of the LOTR collection in the basement and Marvel has the entertainment center all to itself upstairs. I think this looks f'n awesome now and I can't wait to fill it out a bit more when Cap arrives. And how sweet is that middle going to look with 3 X-Men VS dios? :monkey5

KitFisto said:
I like that a lot better!!

So do I. Wish the pics had come out better but you get the gist. It still seems empty but I'm sure I won't be saying that a year from now :monkey1

Darth Loki said:
So do I. Wish the pics had come out better but you get the gist. It still seems empty but I'm sure I won't be saying that a year from now :monkey1

Empty? You know my theory anyway...less is more :D

That looks really good man.

Back