LOKI's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Roranous said:
Very nice. You have a great collection!:monkey5

I'm just happy to be done playing catch up with the Marvel line. It was expensive, but fun and worth all the effort.

Darth Loki said:
I'm just happy to be done playing catch up with the Marvel line. It was expensive, but fun and worth all the effort.
Yeah the game of catch up can be frustrating but really rewarding some times. I am almost caught up too. Just a couple more me thinks. :monkey3

the Doctor said:
now thats what i call a cabinet...very nice.

amazing collection...im gellous:eek:

Can you believe I only paid $100 for it :eek: ? I wish I had 4-5 more though.

Awesome collection--- love how you display your stuff so openly--- you must have a ton of space... What room is your collection in? How many rooms?

DarthNeil said:
Awesome collection--- love how you display your stuff so openly--- you must have a ton of space... What room is your collection in? How many rooms?

The big cabinet is down stairs in the main living room. I have a ledge around have the room that has the GG statues and maquettes along with the LOTR items. Grievous and the X-Men VS are on the end tables.

The other entertainment center was my ex's but she traded it for the Demon Dog Rabbit I bought. It's upstairs in the second living room. Though I'm never up there. I'm contemplating moving that into the bedroom just so I can wake up every morning to DOOM :D

Room is getting tight though. I really don't know what I'm going to do when more SW PF's are announced :confused:

I've got my first two PF's on the way. Leia (Exc.) will fit nicely on the shelf with my SS 12" line---- however I'm nervous about where to put the Grievous (no-Exc)--- I thought about moving my Hasbro Jedi Council and using its round table

but I don't know if that's going to be sturdy enough--- or far away from the curious hands of my soon to be ten-month old.

All of my collection is pretty much in my upstairs office-- I'd love to renovate my basement to move everything down there with a home movie theatre but I've got foundation leaking issues that need to be resolved (not to mention a low ceiling) first.

Looking good Chris!

I see you tried to copy my Kit Fisto pose.....your's still needs work LOL!!!!!

I need to get back up there soon to check out the Marvel pieces in person.

KitFisto said:
Looking good Chris!

I see you tried to copy my Kit Fisto pose.....your's still needs work LOL!!!!!

I need to get back up there soon to check out the Marvel pieces in person.

I need to repose all my SW 12". I'm just too damn lazy to do it :eek:

You're more than welcome anytime. Yoda bust should be here in a month or so though.

you have a wicked collection... i wish i got in early to collect some of the pieces you own. great job. How do you find dusting eveything? that one of my biggest worries.

The ill Jedi said:
Loki, where'd you get the 'Beast Cabinet'?

The owner of my company bought it from some place that was going out of business as a display for work. After a year and a half of collecting dust, I thought I'd ask if he'd sell it to me. He said 'How's $100 sound'? After they revived me, I made a check out to him and took it home the next day.

Basicaly, I got really lucky.

Darth Loki said:
The other entertainment center was my ex's but she traded it for the Demon Dog Rabbit I bought. It's upstairs in the second living room. Though I'm never up there. I'm contemplating moving that into the bedroom just so I can wake up every morning to DOOM :D

yeah, yeah lucky for you I love that damn Demon Dog! I do miss my entertainment center, can't find anything even close to it. BTW, the collection is awesome, as always. Glad you finally took my advice and expanded the Marvel :D

Darth Loki said:
Though I'm never up there. I'm contemplating moving that into the bedroom just so I can wake up every morning to DOOM :D

And people wonder why we split up :duh

Back