LOKI's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
Because I get about as much affection from a piece of painted polystone as I did from you :monkey1

Alright, put the gloves away! Jesus take a joke can't ya????

Darth Loki said:
Because I get about as much affection from a piece of painted polystone as I did from you :monkey1

:horror :google :google :horror

If that was a joke I say: :lol

If that was for real I say: :confused:

;)

Darth Loki said:
He said 'How's $100 sound'? After they revived me, I made a check out to him and took it home the next day.

Basicaly, I got really lucky.
:lol Yeah you did! You know cabinets like that can sell for thousands!?!

The ill Jedi said:
Did I miss something? That sounded awfully personal! :confused:

She's my ex :emperor

And yes it was a joke :monkey3

She's pretty cool as far as chicks go. She was just too damn old for me :D

Again, joking. You know I love you devilgirl

Oh I had no idea. :lol I thought maybe she was the girl you had to kick out of your apartment. :eek:

Darth Loki said:
You know I love you devilgirl

If you did you would still be together!!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to stir the pot all in good fun:monkey3

KitFisto said:
If you did you would still be together!!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to stir the pot all in good fun:monkey3

You can still love someone without being in love with them :lecture

This hasn't made it to the cabinet yet but since Spring finally decided to show up, I took some pics of one of my new favorite PF's outside. I absolutely love this piece!!!

GREAT PICTURES!!! This is a great piece. Other then the plastic complaint, (which I have no issue with), I have no idea why so many seem to hate this PF.

KitFisto said:
Fett is looking sharp Loki. Is he hoing in with the other SW PF's?

Yeah, he'll find his way into the cabinet sometime this week. I love having him on my coffee table so I can see him a little better for right now. I may wait until my next big piece comes before I put him with the others.

Darth Loki said:
Yeah, he'll find his way into the cabinet sometime this week. I love having him on my coffee table so I can see him a little better for right now. I may wait until my next big piece comes before I put him with the others.

Once we get another OT PF I may give you my regular edition Luke since I picked up the exclusive. I have them both on display right now so the shelf is "balanced" with the number of pieces out.

KitFisto said:
Once we get another OT PF I may give you my regular edition Luke since I picked up the exclusive. I have them both on display right now so the shelf is "balanced" with the number of pieces out.

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Back