LIM Toys - The Least of Use - Guitar Player and Dinosaur Enthusiast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus Christ...that's Joel Miller.
455912-1688079993725.jpeg

386A4D48-17A9-412A-9BE9-1F9C6E3F4158.jpeg

There’s a lot I want to tweak. The ToysEra HBO figures will help me provide better clothing and bodies for the CC figures (they’re supposedly coming in August). Trying to find different trousers for Abby. And still have to paint the hands for the clicker. Lev and Dina’s heads have been sent to an artist for paint. So those are also still works!

Didn’t really know where to post this, it’s not HBO related. The CCtoys thread is dead, so this was the only place left where I could post. Still wishing for a general Last of us thread for discussions and custom stuff like this. But when someone made one it was shut down unfortunately.

When Lim’s figures drop in 2028 I will be able to replace the CC figures completely as I strongly believe they will be the definitive versions of these characters. My plan is to get a second Joel head and modify the hair myself to look like how it was in Part 2 to replace the CC part 2 Joel.

Back