LIM TOYS - Dead Stranded 1/6 Sam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more people come across this thread the more the support grows I love it! 🙌🏻 Screenshot_2022-12-28-06-17-39-84_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I don't know man, only thing I would like is a loaded out suit like the Figma figure.

I wouldn't say no to more accessories.. It just makes the figure with more opportunities to pose with. Look at both RDR2 releases from LIM, there are a ton of accessories.

Oh, I surely wouldn't say no to as much accessoires as possible. It's just that a loaded out Sam P figure like the figma is already quit heavy on accessories. I hope extra's, like crabhead or a mgs arm, don't replace the 'nesessary' ones out of fear of making the fig to expensive. The suit itself with the Lou and the hook up points is almost an accessory itself.

For me the only accessories I would need is a hood and face shield like the figma, and a **** ton of cases and ladders to hold/stack/attach to his shoulder and stuff and maybe an extra pair of boots to hang also. If they add a stretched ladder it can be incredible to do photography too.

I demand my Sam figure to be released two weeks ago! Oh, sorry, I mean dear Lim, could you possibly hurry the fu... Oh my bad. Dear Lim, if you see fit to make room in your busy schedule to get this figure produced, that would be much appreciated. Thank you. 😇

Back