LIM Toys - The Least of Use - Guitar Player and Dinosaur Enthusiast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they'll go up over the summer. They originally wanted to have them up before the end of the year last year, then for March to coincide with the show/PC release. I think they all they had left to do at the time was the final refinements on the sculpts. I can't imagine they're far off at this point.

I just wish they didnt give us these estimates that they can’t make true. I find it a bit unprofessional tbh. I’m thankful for the updates but it sucks that promises are made that they can’t keep.

Limtoys announced their Detroit Connor figure and 1/12 Joel and Ellie three years ago. Joel and Ellie are finally getting some updates. The heads and weapons seem to be done but still no actual release window. They would release in feb/april but it’s june now. Years of empty promises now. Literally no updates for Connor. The wait time is too long. It’s kind of ridiculous.

Edit: Wow. Just looked it up and Connor was announced 2019 🤣. Can you believe that?

Last edited:
I just wish they didnt give us these estimates that they can’t make true. I find it a bit unprofessional tbh. I’m thankful for the updates but it sucks that promises are made that they can’t keep.

Limtoys announced their Detroit Connor figure and 1/12 Joel and Ellie three years ago. Joel and Ellie are finally getting some updates. The heads and weapons seem to be done but still no actual release window. They would release in feb/april but it’s june now. Years of empty promises now. Literally no updates for Connor. The wait time is too long. It’s kind of ridiculous.

Edit: Wow. Just looked it up and Connor was announced 2019 🤣. Can you believe that?
It's literally posts like this that chased off R_R_X.

It's literally posts like this that chased off R_R_X.
If you make your customers wait over 4 years and constantly making false promises as a brand. I feel like you deserve some criticism as a company. Regardless of the quality of the products. Like I said love their products, love the updates. But maybe be a bit more transparant to your customers, who btw are funding your business, after making them wait 3-4 years for a product… Like it only seems fair to me.

But of course any sort of criticism is taken negatively. Because how dare we speak up about something we’re passionate about.

lol what? Contrited criticism is awfully different than the borderline antagonism which has driven away company reps (and fellow enthusiasts who happen to be affiliated with the industry).

While there are absolutely individuals and employees who truly care and do their best to meet expectations, companies absolutely deserve legitimate forms of criticism when promises are broken multiple times over and there are no official, proper justifications.

The serious issues primarily spawn from hateful comments that serve no other purpose than to dissect imperfections, theorize conspiracies, and blatantly disrespect the people and efforts behind a product.

As much as we can look forward to LIM’s releases, respect their decisions to ensure quality, and appreciate the products they are making for our enjoyment (and money), “they’re trying to make the best product possible” is simply not a valid excuse for companies choosing radio silence during wait times that double the industry’s norm. This should never be normalized no matter how genuinely excited and patient you are.

With all of this being said, I stress that while companies can be deserving of legitimate criticism, it should never be misdirected towards anyone speaking (officially or unofficially) on behalf of a company. In this case, nothing was spoken against any individual, and I would be seriously shocked if mildly impatient posts like these were what “chased off R_R_X”…

I get that my passive agressive gifs are annoying but they promised us the official announcement to be in january or something, then changed it to the show finale which was like march (?) and then went radio silent for another quarter of a year… Why make promises you can’t keep? I feel right to be slightly annoyed, also with my other pre-orders with this company in mind which have been delayed more times than I can even remember.

I get that my passive agressive gifs are annoying but they promised us the official announcement to be in january or something, then changed it to the show finale which was like march (?) and then went radio silent for another quarter of a year… Why make promises you can’t keep? I feel right to be slightly annoyed, also with my other pre-orders with this company in mind which have been delayed more times than I can even remember.
Welcome to the world of doll collecting.

This is why I only put down a Deposit on PO's, and set aside the remaining balance into my own account until I get a shipping invoice.
I don't think it's smart to trust any manufacturer/web site, no matter who they are.
I feel this collecting hobby is a lot less stressful this way. lol

And also, if you put the remaining balance into a high interest savings account in the meantime, you'll be able to pay for a couple more figures with the interest you'll make while you wait ten years for the next Lim release! :D

(I'm just messin' with ya, Lim! lol)

I think producing two characters at once with rolling eyes and accessories + diorama base is challenging and they are probably reworking stuff and want them to be as perfect as possible. I'm impatient too but as an artist myself nothing goes as I plan lol so I understand. I hope we see them soon,I'm sure we'll be blown away and it will be worth it!

:love :monkey3

Last edited:
Maybe this is a reason we haven't heard from RRX?

Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

There's no connection. JazzInc's was a case of a limitation having been placed on his account prior to becoming a sponsor, which should've been removed when he became a sponsor.

The issue was raised numerous times, plus recorded every time a JazzInc post was approved. For some reason the block remained, which is a kick in the bollocks if you're paying for the privilege to advertise and communicate with collectors.

Joel WIP.
1688079993725.jpeg

Back