LIM TOYS - Dead Stranded 1/6 Sam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Norman Reedus and the character designs were super cool as well as all the other visual and technical parts of it. But this game was incredibly boring to me. If LimToys were to make this, I'd just pick up the headsculpt most likely.
Say what you will about DS but I respect Kojima for actually trying different things in the video game medium. Not to say there aren’t great games coming out, but it’s also nice to have some experimentation and other wacky ideas brought to the public eyes to shake things up.

I loved the game, I was building pylons all over the place, ziplining over mountains, it was great. I'm looking forward to the second one. I'm in the mood to play it again now, but I have a backlog....have to finish Horizon Forbidden West, then play Ragnarök, by then Dead Space remake will be out, then RE4 remake...great time for games.

Say what you will about DS but I respect Kojima for actually trying different things in the video game medium. Not to say there aren’t great games coming out, but it’s also nice to have some experimentation and other wacky ideas brought to the public eyes to shake things up.
For sure. I totally understand that the game just wasn’t for me. I appreciate and actually really love what went into making it though. Watched a documentary on the making and everything (think was on BBC 🤔). Can’t help be be disappointed that I didn’t actually care for the game though b/c I really wanted to.

DS is not Kojima's best but it's probably his most interesting, and a testament to him being a good game designer who's willing to experiment, and not simply a wannabe filmmaker as he's so often painted as. Of all the directly Sony-affiliated devs, KojiPro and Insomniac are the only ones I put any stock in when it comes to making impressive games.

Not exactly DS related but another run of Sentinel's 1/6th Ludens is going up on the 19th. Gold colour scheme this time.

You gave it enough time. It’s one of the most horrible games ever made. The Callisto Protocol is almost as bad… I think I lasted almost as long as you did. There’s no reason to go back either. It’s the same terrible walking game it was when you tried it out. 🤮
Amazing how polarizing DS was. I was hesitant to get it when it first came out. Got it on sale over Black Friday same year, curiosity took hold so I fired it up and played it, one of the more unique, best games I ever played. I'm ready for the sequel.

Not exactly DS related but another run of Sentinel's 1/6th Ludens is going up on the 19th. Gold colour scheme this time.

Kind of want it since I missed out on the regular but on the other hand, I don't care for gold colored figures.

Wonder if just repainting the gold pieces is also an option.

I own two white ludens, missed out on the black version, dont really like gold but it's kinda growing on me. Might swing for it... gonna give it a few more days to mull it over.

Never played the game, but would buy at least one of these for parts for sci fi customs, so yeah, I’m in.

Back