LIM Toys - The Least of Use - Guitar Player and Dinosaur Enthusiast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched the new playstation video breaking down the remake and It looks phenomenal! I didn't think it was possible for it to look better than part 2 but once again Naughty dog proves they are the best the industry.
Personally I'm extremely hyped for this remake. The orginal game is my favorite game of all time and I can't wait to revisit all of the beautiful locales and moments on ps5.

With connor, the other outlaw, flame hair, Nate and these two, lim is spoiling the hell out of us gamers lol!!

FEB489B0-77EE-457F-8914-72DED4EF6B5D.gif

They are coming

I'm about to sell my CCToys Survivor in anticipation of the Lim Toys one. I don't need two and we all know which will be the best version. Gonna be a long wait and a empty space in the glass cabinet but it will be worth it.

I'm about to sell my CCToys Survivor in anticipation of the Lim Toys one. I don't need two and we all know which will be the best version. Gonna be a long wait and a empty space in the glass cabinet but it will be worth it.

Couldn't sell mine though.

I'll keep them all regardless of the best likeness, etc, since they'll bring something different to the display. Plus I can't get enough 1/6 for this series. There's something extra special about TLOU, and I hope some company (preferably LiM) goes deeper into the line.

Unpopular opinion, but I liked TLOU2's Abby. As unpopular as that is, it's unlikely we'll see a proper figure made.

Thank you, LIM Toys. I’m grateful that your providing us with cool, “common man/uncommon circumstances” figures. This will be an awesome add. Much obliged!

Hey @R_R_X, in which level of production does Joe* and Elli* are in? Is it possible to see a teaser picture in the future?

Back