LIM Toys - The Least of Use - Guitar Player and Dinosaur Enthusiast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold my CCToys Joel months back in anticipation for a Limtoys one, so heck yeah. Never got my hands on Ellie so yes, part 1 Joel en Ellie, without hesitation.

Thanks for the feedback, for those who already have the CCToys versions, would you still order new versions?
Also fell free to generate interest in other places if you want.
Of course! I'd sell the cc toys and Mt toys versions if it meant lim would officially announce 1/6 tlou figures.

Thanks for the feedback, for those who already have the CCToys versions, would you still order new versions?
Also fell free to generate interest in other places if you want.
I never bought any last of us figures because non of them looked up to par to me. If Lim made them I expect they would be pretty great. But they would have to be from the first game definitely

Will the figures be based on the original 2013 models or Part I/II?
1669294741654.png

I love this version of the two the most but I feel like their faces look a little graphically outdated. Personally, I think it's time that this classic received a remake.

I love this version of the two the most but I feel like their faces look a little graphically outdated. Personally, I think it's time that this classic received a remake.
You mean Part 1 (remake) faces look outdated? How ?

Pretty sure it was a joke on the existence of the remake since a lot of people consider it useless since the original game holds up well.
While original game still holds up I think remake is gazillion times better,especially character models look superior.I have played 3 times already.

I started to write a whole spiel that regardless of the great end-product the Naughty Dog dev team pulled out, I still feel like the company is contributing to the larger issue of profit margins being prioritised over using existing wealth to improve upon and diversify both the company's workforce and consumer base, but all I can say is that joking about facts is not equal to dismissing deserved appreciation. The work that went into the remake is undoubtedly fantastic; the team behind it all managed to further the grandeur of an existing piece of media which has already been enormously successful and often regarded as the cream of the crop prior to the added improvements.

But I digress--enjoy the yank holiday. I know I'm thankful for the £70 I saved from not getting a game I already own so I can instead throw it at the next piece of shiny LIM-branded plastic that releases. :pray:

Here you go, the graphically updated remake version: ;)View attachment 609622View attachment 609623
It would be really cool if Lim made the figures with one head based on the game and a second head of the TV show actors. Since their body builds are about the same and they’re wearing the same costumes.

This way they can also expand their target audience. The HBO show will make a lot of non gamers interested in last of us figures. And all the ppl who already own cctoys will buy the new limtoys ones for the TV show headsculpts alone. And then we can use the second sculpts on our cctoys figures so they won’t completely go to waste. It’s a win win for everyone.

I love when figures come with second headsculpts but a lot of times they go to waste since expressive sculpts can turn out pretty wonky sometimes or don’t work from all angles so I end up going for neutral and leaving the second sculpt in the box to rot away for eternity.

Last edited:
It would be really cool if Lim made the figures with one head based on the game and a second head of the TV show actors. Since their body builds are about the same and they’re wearing the same costumes.

This way they can also expand their target audience. The HBO show will make a lot of non gamers interested in last of us figures. And all the ppl who already own cctoys will buy the new limtoys ones for the TV show headsculpts alone. And then we can use the second sculpts on our cctoys figures so they won’t completely go to waste. It’s a win win for everyone.

I love when figures come with second headsculpts but a lot of times they go to waste since expressive sculpts can turn out pretty wonky sometimes or don’t work from all angles so I end up going for neutral and leaving the second sculpt in the box to rot away for eternity.
We would never add sculpts of the HBO version of the characters with the video game figures but we've considered doing a DLC pack of their heads before, I'm sure some other brand will get the rights to make them tho as it seems like it's shaping up to be a very successful hit and collectors will probably want zombie slayer Mando.

You sound enthusiastic but no. None of us likes the casting,exept few ppl. I hope show is good and Pedro is a good actor but Joel and Ellie already have their memorable faces from the games,nothing can replace them in me.

Back