LIM Toys - Other Outlaw Guy (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember if this was asked or answered before - will the Outlaw be designed to be able to wear the Gunslinger's hat? Because, you know, emotional moments.
If i'm not mistaken it will.

PO soon.
FB_IMG_1658477801908.jpg

Here it is ! Can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely stunning and I can’t ******* wait. John is a character that I’ve always wanted, but sort of relegated to the distant haze of a bygone dream in my mind. RDR was like a whirlwind for me the first time I played it and the ending broke my heart. It also came around the same time I was becoming very engrossed in this hobby after buying my first couple Hot Toys figures.

Needless to say, I’ve watched the numerous custom projects and kitbashes with varying degrees of interest over the last decade, but never really saw something that I could either afford or, really, that matched what I desired in my mind. Then, Arthur came along and absolutely floored me. I was late to the third party party, so, I’m still eagerly awaiting mine from the second batch (along with the sick head with the accompanying hat hair, which I can’t wait to see), but this guy? This guy’s a literal dream come true and a Day 1 PO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back