LIM Toys - Other Outlaw Guy (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, bushy beard Marston was a hard no haha normally I try and not crap on people's wish lists but I just can't see more than 4-5 people actually using a head like that. He's not iconic for having a beard.

The JM head right? With short hair and bushy beard? He looked pretty cool with it in the game. I guess people just prefer the classic look.

I just can't imagine wanting to display John with a massive beard, that's just not what I picture when I think of him; but different strokes for different folks.

I didn't even take the bearded sculpt for Arthur out of the box to look at it if I'm honest because I never went that route in the game and it just doesn't feel like Arthur to me personally.

Maybe it's a bit selfish but I don't really want something I'll never use (like an additional sculpt) included that's just gonna hike up the price and then gather dust :lol

When I think about Arthur and John from RDR2 I picture them both with a short beard (that's why I bought the mid beard hs for Arthur) , like this:
90ed84866fa97500efce958b3861b03bbdba8312r1-932-820v2_uhq.jpg

771-1626821423-433037729.png
So just like I said before, if there is demand, I would be really interested in a mid beard hs for JM

Thank you, we're happy that people like the sculpt and continue to support us despite the long delays.
Have you considered (or can you please consider) please shrinking these down to 1/12 scale? Would love a series of these to accompany Leon!

The prototype is being painted now and we're working with the clothes factory on the outfit, reveal is getting closer by the day!
Wait...were you responding to me for a 1/12 version or for the general 1/6 release?

I know it's not the right thread but excited as h*ll! The Last of Us Part 1 (Remake) coming on PS5 & PC! Waiting for Limtoys 1/6 Flashback Figures!

Ah... here's an easy peasy 3rd outfit option (assuming LIM makes 2 like they did before) ... a pancho ontop of the regular outfit for that Mexican vibe :p

Stand-in Eastwoods for the pancho example

the-man-with-no-name__silo.png
marty-mcfly_back-to-the-future_silo.png

Update, we're still waiting on the prototype clothes, we have finally done the belts/weapon equipment and it looks amazing with all the leather patterns accurately recreated, all the accessories and sculpts are painted too so now we just wait for the clothes.

Update, we're still waiting on the prototype clothes, we have finally done the belts/weapon equipment and it looks amazing with all the leather patterns accurately recreated, all the accessories and sculpts are painted too so now we just wait for the clothes.

I like it much better when detailed belts are made of real materials, not sculpted. Glad to see LIM isn't "cheating" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back