LIM Toys - Other Outlaw Guy (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice he comes with the springfield. We will also get John's cattleman revolver right? His is different enough to the normal ones that came with the gunslinger.
Probably not, we're trying to fix stuff from the previous release and avoid some of the problems we had.

Please tell me it comes with a cigarette and smoking hand. If so, please toss in another smoking hand for Arthur as a bonus.

Please add this as an accessory

Attachments

• 79C4F1CF-E21A-408B-917D-FE21E78E2BFB.jpeg
    79C4F1CF-E21A-408B-917D-FE21E78E2BFB.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 51
Another one, pleasing both sides of the spectrum is never easy but I have a feeling people will be happy with the sculpts we're offering, I know I am!
Any idea when there might be more news? Given all of the shitposts here lately I’d love to see something that sparks unanimous excitement again.

Great! Could use some positivity around here!
I'll try to give updates whenever possible, just don't want to reveal everything too early, part of the fun is seeing all the new stuff in the announcement, I hope the changes we've made to our process and the design choices we've gone with will make folks happy and please fans of both games, it's been one of my grails for ages and I can't wait to put it out there!

I'll try to give updates whenever possible, just don't want to reveal everything too early, part of the fun is seeing all the new stuff in the announcement, I hope the changes we've made to our process and the design choices we've gone with will make folks happy and please fans of both games, it's been one of my grails for ages and I can't wait to put it out there!
Having john in my collection would be an absolute dream especially next to Arthur.I am excited to see what you and the team have been working on so far, Thanks for the teases/news R_R_X

That sounds good. RDR2 sculpt will be based on the cut-scene model, right?

What cut-scene model do you mean?

I'm gonna use the spoiler tag just in case.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm gonna use the spoiler tag just in case.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back