LIM Toys - Other Outlaw Guy (Outlaws of the West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A5D29073-758B-4B31-BAC7-E9FA2555829A.jpeg

Meanwhile I’m pretty close to the finish line with my version. I would love to see more from lim

Man that hat sits perfectly! Guessing it's non removable? That's usually the issue with wearable hats. Honestly I'd prefer two sculpts, one with and one without so both can look the best.
The hat is removable, the sculpt is from VTS but repainted and with rooted hair, because they sculpted the head to have a hat on it at all times the hat ends up fitting more easily.

Also I know folks were upset with the way we did the hat and hair piece combo on the previous cowpoke and I can guarantee that won't be an issue on this figure, I can say with absolute certainty we 100% nailed the hat angle and fitting this time, we're also taking a different approach to this project and our future stuff so there will be reduced QC issues or none at all as well as faster production times.

The hat is removable, the sculpt is from VTS but repainted and with rooted hair, because they sculpted the head to have a hat on it at all times the hat ends up fitting more easily.

Also I know folks were upset with the way we did the hat and hair piece combo on the previous cowpoke and I can guarantee that won't be an issue on this figure, I can say with absolute certainty we 100% nailed the hat angle and fitting this time, we're also taking a different approach to this project and our future stuff so there will be reduced QC issues or none at all as well as faster production times.
Can't wait for the preorder to go up.

Man I love how responsive you guys are to feedback. I know some people complain about how long something takes but I enjoy your Nintendo like philosophy to figure making, a delayed figure is eventually good, a bad figure is forever bad.

Amazing work! I would love to see more of this if possible, always a treat to see other people's takes on figures from the games.
Thank you!
If you guys are interested in making rdr1 Marston I did quite a research on all the details to guide my tailor, modeler and painter so that they would know exactly what I would like to do. Things like how the vest is supposed to look, how hat and belt buckle is supposed look (now that is not obvious lol). What facial features I would like to have painted on based on the references etc.
I would gladly share. I’m a big fan of your attention to details and craftsmanship ;)

Attachments

• 2327A3AD-4958-43B6-86AB-885A1DA808F5.jpeg
    2327A3AD-4958-43B6-86AB-885A1DA808F5.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 101
Thank you!
If you guys are interested in making rdr1 Marston I did quite a research on all the details to guide my tailor, modeler and painter so that they would know exactly what I would like to do. Things like how the vest is supposed to look, how hat and belt buckle is supposed look (now that is not obvious lol). What facial features I would like to have painted on based on the references etc.
I would gladly share. I’m a big fan of your attention to details and craftsmanship ;)
That won't be necessary but appreciate it, I would like to see progress on your custom tho, shaping up to be an awesome piece!

Wooo looking forward to this and TLOU 1/6 the most. Love that you guys are including his RDR1 look. It's what I'm going to be displaying him in to go alongside Arthur.

CkZpitL.png
We will have the sculpt/hair and the rifle holster as well!
444444.jpg

And we hope to announce TLOU 1/6 later in the year as well.

Last edited:
Been waiting for this for twelve years. It's now so close!
Dream come true for me, been my grail for over a decade as well, never thought I'd actually have a part in bringing it to fruition but here we are!

Never played RDR1 but I like him well enough in RDR2. Hopefully they remake the first one using the seconds combat system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back