Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new sets have been spotted in USA stores.
First reviews are up on youtube (Brick Show) and eurobricks.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-5i-dSJ-E9G5e-Z-d6LVybDVuJRMs3ZR
11002906026_5ee2c5bcd8_z.jpg

10977214124_9bda75fc6d_c.jpg

For those who don't have Helm's Deep, Amazon will have it at 4:45 pm PST in their lightening deals. I have no idea how much it will be.

I'm so far behind in these. I can't keep up with them and our stores don't carry them all.

Just ordered all the missing sets before the new Hobbit sets come out. Ended up canceling my Hot Toys Tonto but now my LEGO Hobbit/LotR will be complete.

Next week pastime will be fun:
Pirate Ship Ambush
Council of Elrond
&
Barrel Escape
Dol Guldur Battle

Last edited:
The new Dol Guldur sets are 15% off on Amazon right now. That was fast. Probably have a bigger discount later, but that's not bad for new releases in time for the holiday.

I'm up to date on all the Tolkien except for the Mirkwood elf army builder set, which I will pick up in the New Year. $75 in rewards points on LEGO.com!

Rumours are that it will be a D2C-set like the Orthanc set for the LotR line/ Death Star for the SW-line. But as there aren't prelimenary pictures or other leaks. My guess it will be coming in the last Hobbit waves. So a LEGO Smaug won't be here before December 2014.

Rumours are that it will be a D2C-set like the Orthanc set for the LotR line/ Death Star for the SW-line. But as there aren't prelimenary pictures or other leaks. My guess it will be coming in the last Hobbit waves. So a LEGO Smaug won't be here before December 2014.

Thanks for the info.:hi5:

So glad I bumped into this thread. My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year and I told her lego orthanc!

The new Dol Guldur sets are 15% off on Amazon right now. That was fast. Probably have a bigger discount later, but that's not bad for new releases in time for the holiday.

I'm up to date on all the Tolkien except for the Mirkwood elf army builder set, which I will pick up in the New Year. $75 in rewards points on LEGO.com!

These will make great gifts.
Thanks for the heads up.

As you guys may know, there will be a LEGO Hobbit Videogame. Release is planned March/April 2014

a51ea6e772acfe61bb268ae47693a8.jpg

legohobbit2.png

legohobbit.png

legohobbit1.png

Back