Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only three of the Uruk Hai sets were left on clearance so I grabbed them. At least I've got twelve more Uruk Hai for the army.

They look awesome. May be something I put on the b-day or christmas lists for the folks. :yess:

My Orthanc is sitting in my closet in the shipping box until my birthday. It's the only way I could justify it. I told my wife she needed to hide it but instead she just stuck it in the closet so I can be tempted to open it every single day! :slap

My Orthanc is sitting in my closet in the shipping box until my birthday. It's the only way I could justify it. I told my wife she needed to hide it but instead she just stuck it in the closet so I can be tempted to open it every single day! :slap

Damn :monkey2

You are a better man than I, there is no way I could let that set. :lol

:rotfl Wives.... so evil. :wink1:

I'm definitely getting the Orthanc set, but I've just got too much coming from SSC in the next month (and already received).

So, I scored a Pirate Ship for 41 bucks. This crazy Target by my work just did their reset of toys and for some odd reason marked down the Black Gates and Pirate Ship Ambush by 30%. They made a mistake and put the Black Gates red sticker on the Pirate ship sets, so it was marked at 41. I brought it up and it rang up at 69.99 but they ended up giving it to me at the clearance tag price!! Super score!!

I've been stopping by WM, K-Mart and Target all the time hoping to get a sweet deal and it paid off!

I'm on the 5th bag and this set is really cool. I didn't think it was much of a must have at the full $99.99 retail but at the price I paid it's like the best damn set ever. :lol

So, I scored a Pirate Ship for 41 bucks. This crazy Target by my work just did their reset of toys and for some odd reason marked down the Black Gates and Pirate Ship Ambush by 30%. They made a mistake and put the Black Gates red sticker on the Pirate ship sets, so it was marked at 41. I brought it up and it rang up at 69.99 but they ended up giving it to me at the clearance tag price!! Super score!!

I've been stopping by WM, K-Mart and Target all the time hoping to get a sweet deal and it paid off!

I'm on the 5th bag and this set is really cool. I didn't think it was much of a must have at the full $99.99 retail but at the price I paid it's like the best damn set ever. :lol

That's awesome... :lol Stay ON Target indeed... Well done. :clap:clap

Just lucky. :) What a fun set though. It has lots of character. My brother went back last night and they still had one left. They also honored the marked price.

Add Meijers into your rotations, they have had some really good pricing lately. :yess:

:hi5:

Awesome score! I want that set but at $99 I just can't bring myself to get it. At $41 I'd jump all over it.

Add Meijers into your rotations, they have had some really good pricing lately. :yess:

No Meijers stores in my area. :(

:hi5:

Awesome score! I want that set but at $99 I just can't bring myself to get it. At $41 I'd jump all over it.

For sure! At 41 bucks I couldn't get the money out of my pocket fast enough. :lol

1wq1.jpg

z4s9.jpg

fihb.jpg

Tonight you will taste Man Flesh!!!!

qd0w.jpg

Back