Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Bag End set is so awesome. I was planning on picking one up with some Xmas money but it's sold out everywhere around here. I'll just wait for restock. I did happen to pick up the Attack on Weathertop set got really cheap, still have to build it though.

Last edited:
There is a rumour and confirmed by some Eurobrick members to have spotted other sets in a catalogue or some sort.

They talk about Treebeard and a Balrog set.

But we will see the first images popping up in a month or month and a half at the NY-toy convention.

These are awesome. I'm trying my best to resist getting into this line but it's so tempting.:thud:

1344523106m_SPLASH.jpg

"You shall not pass!"

Went shopping today, the last set i got was Hobbit so i picked up a Marvel set.

I also picked up some minifigure polybags. I got the Chicken Suit guy and the cyclops.

I pieced together the Chicken suit guy with Deadpool :lol

Well, I don't think Azog was originally there in the film and Lego received their references back when The Hobbit was conceived as two films only . . .

There is a rumour and confirmed by some Eurobrick members to have spotted other sets in a catalogue or some sort.

They talk about Treebeard and a Balrog set.

But we will see the first images popping up in a month or month and a half at the NY-toy convention.

Those were rumored before leak, but I haven't heard those reported as being confirmed just yet. They would be good, obvious sets though, especially if the video game versions are any indication.

I can't believe Azog wasn't included with Attack of the Wargs.

Yeah, the consensus is that he was added last minute when they went from 2 to 3 films. So the figure we got was probably to original Azog. Which is nice, because me might not have gotten this orc otherwise. We'll get Azog eventually.

Interesting. I wasn't aware. Guess I can't fault them then. Hopefully we'll still get a relatively cheap way of picking up Azog. Maybe a $10 Thorin/Azog duel like they sometimes do.

Back