Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toy-Fair-2015-LEGO-DC-004.jpg

I have the brainiac ship, darkseid turret, and the javelin (i believe thats the name of the ship). I would like to trade these for the following minifigures. Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, and Aqua Man. I might get rid of Darkseid and Brainiac minifigures as well if the deal is right. I just want the Justice League in minfigure form.

Just finished the Tumbler yesterday.
What a great set. Love how the handled all the angles on the tumbler´s stealthy look.
Had great fun building it, especially since it was my first set after roughly a decade.
Deffo gonna get more sets.
:yess:

Feel like Lego is running out of steam on the Batman sets. Jokerland seems too much like a rehash of the Funhouse set from two years ago. Tumbler is selling to collectors, so they need to get a Wayne Manor / Batcave superset going.

I'd like a Fortress of Solitude and a Daily Planet as well

Both great suggestions - Lego seems to think that Batman has to be shoe-horned into most sets to sell them though!
But as a DC loving Dad who's son loves Lego, i'm just glad we're getting some great characters made.

Personally, i'd like to see a Flash vs The Reverse Flash set - could be a small set that came with a treadmill.
Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) with Beetle ship would be a great set. It could come with Booster Gold too.
A Guardians set with two or three different GLs - Killowog, Tomar-Re and Guy Gardner maybe.
Expanding on the B3 computer game, a Batman 1966 set or two would be welcome. Batmobile for sure, with Batman, Robin and Alfred. Villains hideaway on the pier with Joker, Riddler, Penguin & Catwoman.

How about a Superman, Bizaro, and Mr. Mxylzptlk set? That would be fun.

Batzarro minifigure comes with the DVD movie. :wink1:

I would actually love Lego to release maybe 4 sets of minifigures (as they're doing with the Simpsons).
16 figures per series, split into different categories – Justice League, Rogues, Legion, Magical etc., so that you can collect full teams of heroes, with a few obscure characters you'd never otherwise get – Animal Man, Mirror Master, Harvey Bullock etc.
Also as a bonus in every series, a metallic figure... one of the Metal Men maybe.

As much as I love Superman, I would buy a Lego '66 Batmobile as soon as it was available. I'd be up for a '66 Batcave as well.

Other than maybe the colors of some of the pieces, I doubt anything in that set is truly exclusive so that's nice as these sets are impossible to get at the show. Surprised they didn't give him an exclusive deco accurate to the cover though.

Bastards. Never did I give a **** about Con-Exclusives, until now. '66 Batmobile? It was a mediocre little toy, and they just used a generic, silver age Batman and Robin, rather than the awesome show models from the Lego Batman video game? Zurr En Arrh Batman? Cool, but nothing I'd hate not having. This, though? AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! It doesn't even have the Golden Age deco, but classic comic covers brought to life as Legos? They've found my Kryptonite. I do think it could've benefitted from a Golden Age Paint App, though, as well as a screaming pedestrian mini-fig.:lol

Back