Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a little patience if you can. These will be everywhere within a month, and will be available at retail for at least a year.

Since no one has posted this yet. The Lego DC Superheroes summerwave setlist has been leaked:

- Batman Water Chase: Batman & Bigfig Killer Croc:
https://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140724161607/lego/images/5/54/Killer_Croc23131.png
Similar to this 2006-set:
7780-1.jpg

- Teen Titan set: Deathstroke, Beast Boy & Starfire
a5hs3s.png

- Jokerland (+- € 100): Joker, ???
Expect to see something like this 2012-set but with the triple amount of bricks:
6857-1.jpg

The rumors seem to be partial true:

London Toy Fair Report:
2 sets:

76035: Jokerland (£ 89.99) Brickbuilt Joker face at the top, Vine Tower ride, Wheel of ducks, Batman 1989 Batmobile, Zipwire
minifigures: Starfire, Beast Boy, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Joker, Batman & Robin)

76034 Batboat Harbor Pursuit (£ 19,99)
minifigures: Batman, Robin & Deathstroke

So sadly no Bigfigure Killer Croc

Might get the new January sets so I can have the Justice League in minifigure form. Hope they make a UCS 89 Batmobile.

Saw all of the new sets at an east coast WalMart over the weekend, save for the Brainiac set. As I remember it, Darkseid set was $70, Black Manta was $50, Grodd $30, and Sinestro was $20. I'll be picking them up in due course, but felt no urgency, they'll be around.

I have the Brainiac and Green lantern set. I bought the Aquaman/Black Manta set but Im having second thoughts about it. I may return it and wait for the Grodd set. I was also going to buy the Riddler chase but the new Joker funhouse is going to have a new Batmobile so I want to wait to see what it looks like. But I did finish the core 7 JL in minifigures so Im content with that.

Saw the Brainiac set today. It's pretty kool. It's on my list to pick up.

Batboat Harbor Pursuit :

7d1NkYX.jpg

what Deathstroke could look like :

ByuyJ0zCIAA3-ff.png:large

Jokerland :

0YUE1Os.jpg

Starfire and Beastboy?

starfirejpg-b171c8_640w.jpg

beastboy_02.jpg

I got the Brainiac Attack and Darkseid Invasion sets at Target. Haven't started putting them together yet but plan to soon. I just wish I had a decent amount of space to keep them displayed once completed.

I got the Brainiac Attack and Darkseid Invasion sets at Target. Haven't started putting them together yet but plan to soon. I just wish I had a decent amount of space to keep them displayed once completed.

I picked up those and the rest of the January DC sets.

I picked up the X-Men and Double Decker Couch this past week but couldn't find Brainiac in stock anywhere around me. Hopefully next week.

I didn't get the couch set but I was surprised to see they had a ton of them in stock. There was one more Brainiac set when I got mine but I got the last Darkseid Invasion set at my store. I know Target had them online with free shipping with a $50 purchase but don't know if that's still going on.

Back