Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2013!!!

It's not that much bigger than the Simpsons house and the Haunted house and some of their Modulars. It's a possibility I think

The build is excellent; however, I'm pretty sure Lego has said that projects that have to do with current licenses (Star Wars, Marvel, DC, etc) will not pass CUUSOO review. I hope I'm wrong and that policy has changed because there are some excellent projects in existing themes that I'd love to see made.

Perhaps they can't do them under the Cuusoo theme but can integrate them into the licensed theme. I'm pretty sure there was an Old Republic ship on Cuusoo that was made and based on the build

Built the steamroller set, and it's awesome - the steamroller, that is. Lego needs to step up their game on the Bat-vehicles, as that jet thingy is lame. The Batmobile on the Riddler set is okay, but definitely the weakest of all the Batmobiles released since 2006.

They would be fools not to produce something in the league of that Cuusoo Wayne Manor. They could charge $300+ for a set of that magnitude, and I would buy two.

DC-LEGO-76025-Minifigures-Space-Batman-Hal-Jordan-Green-Lantern-and-Sinestro-January-2015.jpg

LEGO-Green-Lantern-vs-Sinestro-DC-Comics-Super-Heroes-76025.jpg

They're finally doing a DC line (as Appleseed to mostly just Batman)

LEGO 76025 Green Lantern vs. Sinestro
LEGO 76026 Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas
LEGO 76027 Black Manta Deep Sea Strike
LEGO 76028 Darkseid Invasion

A reader who goes by the name legozebra has given us exclusive details of the release dates of the larger LEGO sets as well as the promotions for each month of 2015. For example, the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Winter Soldier polybag that we reported on earlier today will be a gift with purchase in June. Now you can sort of plan your purchases around which promotional item(s) that you want to get.
January: Main sets – 75069 Slave 1, 10246 Detective’s Office. Promos – Flower Cart with purchases over $75, Friends Mini Golf with any Friends purchase, AT-DP with any Star Wars purchase.
February: Main set – 76042 Avenger’s Helicarrier (VIP Only) Promos: City Driller with purchase over $35
March: Main set – 76042 Avenger’s Helicarrier (Public release). Promos – Bionicle GWP with any purchase, “Elves Fire” GWP with any purchase.
April: Main Set: 71016 Simpson’s Kwik-E-Mart (VIP Only). Promos: Ninjago Kai Drifter minifig with unknown purchase
May: Main Set – 75059 UCS TIE Fighter, 71016 Simpson’s Kwik-E-Mart, 10247 Ferris Wheel (Starting May 18). Promos: Admiral Yularen (May 4th)
June: Main Set – 10247 Ferris Wheel. Promos: Marvel Superheroes Winter Soldier minifig
July: Main Set – 10248 Ferrari F40. Promos – VIP Retro Minifigure Set, Silver Brick Keychain, Red minifigure Ice Tray
August: Main set – 70751 Ninjago Temple, 10248 Ferrari F40. Promos: City Space Car and AI55 Co-Promo GWPs, Creator Tractor, Friends Popstar.
September: Main Set – 70751 Ninjago Temple. Promos: Exclusive Ninjago minifigure
October: Main set – [?????] Hoth Echo Base, 10249 Winter Toy Shop. Promos: Holiday GWP gift over $99
November/December: Promos: “VIP BF/CM,” BFCM GWP over $99.
- See more at: LEGO 2015 Set Release Dates & Promo Details | The Brick Fan

Looking at the new sets coming out January 1st, it seems we get a good Justice League now!
We have:

Superman
Batman
Green Lantern
The Flash
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Hawkman
Martian Manhunter
Green Arrow

Pretty nice team of minifigs I'll say!

For the villains we have:
Sinestro
Black Manta
Captain Cold
Gorilla Grodd
Darkseid
Brainiac

I've been looking at a couple Justice League sets but haven't gotten any yet. I don't collect Lego sets anymore but I love seeing what they're making with DC characters.

Oh, well that's not sold by Amazon. It's sold by some scalper. :lol
I think they are just scalping it since it's sold out at legoshop.com. But it's at Target and other places.

| LEGO Shop

Stupid Amazon doesn't have it available from anyone but third parties :mad: The prices on eBay are in the $40-45 range as well. I'm just going to order this one and probably the set with Darkseid from Target since both are available there and I know I won't want to pay crazy prices for them later.

Back