Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2013!!!

Gonna head down to lego store and pick up the steam roller set today, hope its worth it.

Anyone knows if there are news if they are making the Batwing/Batmobile set from The LEGO Movie? I gotta get that set if they do.

Love the dragster.

Lego (UK) has a Martian Mamhunter polybag on offer between 1st and 31st March for free when you spend £50 or more.

martian-manhunter-5002126-rwd-lp.jpg

I'm tempted as I have every JL member (except the SDCC Lantern) so far.

Polybag Tumbler and Martian Manhunter are two to look out for. I got 'em both off evilbay, since I'm starting to get weary of the hunt.

Oh Man I'd kill to have this...

10925847793_7603551062_o.png

10925640906_4453542f97_o.png

I wish Lego would go all in on a set like this or the X-Men Mansion like they do with the Simpsons house and Haunted House and other Modulars.

Batman has certainly earned them enough to spend the money to develop it

Last edited:

^Then vote on it here:

https://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/50007

It made the Ghostbusters and Back to the Future possible so why not ? Although it may likely be whiped out because Dr. Who is likely to be evaluated in the same period and usually only one set gets produced...

So I wonder what they're gonna do for DC Superhero--- I mean Lego Batman for the rest of the year.

In the last two runs they've done a Batboat, Batsubmarine thingy, Batwing, Batmobile, Batcopter.

All that's left is another Bat-Tank and a Batcycle. Maybe they'll do a Batshuttle or BatMech :lol

So I got the set today and its great. The steamroller is great and was a good fun build and the Jet is ok, it has its charm but I'm not a huge fan.
The minifigures however are awesome. Damian was the sole reason I wanted this set and he doesn't disappoint. Batgirl is cool as is the goon and Bats. The Nicholson style joker also rocks. Here are some crappy phone pics.

he5u5a9a.jpg

Love that steamroller. Warming up to the batwing. Reminds me of the Forevor one that became a sub

Last edited:

That steamroller set is so much fun! My 2 1/2 year old always wants to play with the steamroller, but only when supervised by mom and dad. I'm glad they're making Duplo Super Heroes later this year so I don't have to share my LEGO with him just yet :lol

That steamroller set is so much fun! My 2 1/2 year old always wants to play with the steamroller, but only when supervised by mom and dad. I'm glad they're making Duplo Super Heroes later this year so I don't have to share my LEGO with him just yet :lol

they have a junior builders batman set too that you might want when he is a bit older. :)

Heck, I want it so bad!! :lol

^Then vote on it here:

https://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/50007

It made the Ghostbusters and Back to the Future possible so why not ? Although it may likely be whiped out because Dr. Who is likely to be evaluated in the same period and usually only one set gets produced...

This is awesome! But it will not pass CUUSOO review.

Back