Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - May 16, 2014

Maybe we'll never get a good glimpse of Godzilla in the actual flick. Would be a cool idea.

It's a great trailer. Captures exactly the perfect tone and atmosphere. Needs more Godzilla but that's fine. He's the mystery man in this.

City on fire - Check

Military hopelessly trying to stop monster - check

People terrified and dying - check

Big awesome Godzilla - Check

This movie is going to be amazing, love the revised roar and added details to his appearance.

City on fire - Check

Military hopelessly trying to stop monster - check

People terrified and dying - check

Big awesome Godzilla - Check

This movie is going to be amazing, love the revised roar and added details to his appearance.

Jye happy to see MF happy - check

:hi5:

Holy ****! Loving the tone of this film and that shot of the army guys falling into the city is incredible.

Gareth Edwards - Trailer Launch Message to Fans

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fSvKz5se5I]Gareth Edwards - Trailer Launch Message to Fans - YouTube[/ame]

Wow!! Now that is a great trailer!!
Definitely sets the tone of the film.. and you can feel the dreadfulness of it all!! :panic:

About 3 years ago, I had a dream, where I was frantically running around the streets of a city in ruins, looking for my wife. When I found her, we kept running around, the sky was dark, there was lots of fire. And then suddenly it appeared, yep, Godzilla was REAL and it was there… I was both in shock and in awe, and it was scary… I kid you not, it looks just like in this movie!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

That ****ing trailer DAT ****IN TRAILER :panic:

tumblr_mw6lxoGeVk1ruz6zso1_250.gif

Ohhhh, you said DAT Trailer!

I though you were saying DAT AZZ! :lol

Last edited:

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make a TEASER trailer. I love how long it was and showed us pretty much nothing about the story other than what we expect from any Godzilla movie.

I might just blind buy Gojira if Netflix never gets it back to stream. After the holidays though. Too expensive a time of year to get anything for myself.

Maybe we'll never get a good glimpse of Godzilla in the actual flick. Would be a cool idea.

That's be a terrible idea. When I go to see a Monster movie, I want to see the monster, not just the people. Like I said before, it's all Abrams' fault, with his Cloverfield ****. Seriously, that guy'll probably have Chewie off screen for the duration of his Star Wars movie, with Wookie sounds being echoed while a hairy arm obstructed by lens flare punches a storm trooper, and we won't get to see him 'til the end.:lol

That is one hell of a trailer. Loving that Halo jump. The tone and atmosphere is spot on. Captures the dark terrifying mood perfectly.

028492urw.jpg

Back