Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - May 16, 2014

Okay. I'm going to take a crack at speculating what we see in the trailer.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson and the other soldiers doing the HALO jump dive into San Francisco after Godzilla has wrecked the place to get boots on the ground for some mission to stop the Big G (reminds me a lot of what Goro Gondo and his team do in Godzilla vs. Biollante). I would bet this comes toward the last half of the film. Those soldiers may be trying to get in contact with Bryan Cranston and/or Ken Watanabe's characters.

Next we see Bryan Cranston's character running down a giant hallway (probably inside of a nuclear plant as I bet Godzilla has come there for dinner and is going to pick up the reactor and drink up its radiation ala Godzilla 1984). Juliet Binoche's character is seen a couple of times once in a hazmat suit and then behind what looks like a radiation proof door all the while Bryan Cranston freaks out. We see an airport being trashed by something in the far left corner of the screen as people in the terminal panic. We get Elizabeth Olsen and her son(?), Taylor-Johnson holding up his rifle, assorted soldiers moving cautiously through a train tunnel, a really big missile being loaded on to ship of some kind, Ken Watanabe (I bet he's Serizawa) in hazmat suit in some type of cave and then looking at hole up top with light coming through (some creature's nest and the creature or creatures got out), somebody jumping off a train track into water, a a subway (BART) being torn apart, the infamous bodies strewn all over the place with ripped up train as seen in the leaked Oppenheimer Comic Con 2012 trailer, and then Big G himself in all the smoke. Oh yeah. We also have the giant vault with the blast proof doors and Juliet Binoche's character looking freaked out around a whole bunch of people in room with a window and outside is massive destruction (also something shaking the room).

I am guessing the missile we see maybe a secret weapon perhaps an Oxygen Destroyer. But who knows. Discuss.

Holy ....! What an amazing teaser trailer is that, especially the jump of the team to the destruction/hell scene is my favorite:)

So badass!! So dark. LOVE IT. Sets a tone of the actual possibility of Godzilla existing.

Three but I'm at work :lol, probably at least 10 by days end.

I'm on my way home now to watch it on my TV.

That is one hell of a trailer. Loving that Halo jump. The tone and atmosphere is spot on. Captures the dark terrifying mood perfectly.

028492urw.jpg

Awesome poster.:rock

3 times so far... I know... Should be more. :thwak
I love the low growl/roar you hear when the title appears. So ominous!! :rock :rock :rock

:rock

Five times so far today. And about five yesterday from the leaked version.

This looks amazing.

In one way I respect Riddick for not loving everything shoved our way.

Yet I have a nagging feeling that 3 hot naked 18 year girls could be standing in front of him naked asking for pleasure and he would still find something to complain about. :lol

That trailer is awesome. Movie of 2014 IMO...

I feel like they changed the spines a bit..to look slightly more like the traditional Godzilla shape. And it looks much better imo.

Also seems like they listened to me and elongated the snout. Slightly, again, but it is a huge difference.

The atmosphere is a huge plus. Love the carnage and the grim look of the city. The smoke does add some scary *** feeling. Can't really make out what Godzilla is doing during the Halo jump. Is he standing? Was he just attacked (hence the rubble)? Was he napping? Does he burrow underground like Gino??? :horror

Looking forward to see some monster vs monster teasers...

Played this over and over...Sends chill down my spine!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqysugRvxXY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqysugRvxXY[/ame]

Godzilla Official Poster

(click to enlarge)

Back