Leatherface has a new victim...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

occulum

ExeKutioner
Reaction score
... and its me!!!

I specifically picked up the Leatherface exclusive with the mallet and the bucket with full intentions to sculpt body parts for the bucket.
Was trying to figure out what to put in the bucket and thought Id take a shot at sculpting my own head.
.. and here's the end result.
all Super sculpey, except for the spine, its aves.
1/4 scale..

thanks for lookin!
Headme.jpg

Headless-04.01.07.jpg

Wow! Just Wow! Excellent work Occ!!! That is an incredible likeness!!! And I love the spine coming out of the neck! Amazing!!!

You're an amazing artist! WOW! AMAZING WORK BUD! SideShow may have a new sculptor to hire one day, and that sculptor could be you! Heck, anyone would hire you with your skillset!

wow! thanks guys.
I really appreciate it...
... to be able to sculpt cool stuff like this everyday for a living would pretty much be a dream come true.
although I am pretty over the hill compared to those teenie boppers theyve gotten over there lately :monkey5

What a grat idea!!! Your head sculpt is awesome!!! Can't wait to see what it looks like painted and in the bucket!!!

Like everyone else has said- Wow!!!

That is seriously impressive! Amazing likeness. And I love the detail in the neck. :rock

Very awesome! I would love to see it painted. Only one small gripe. I think chainsaw decapitaion would be more a "smooth" cut. This looks like your head was literally ripped off of your body. But if thats what you were going for you did an excellent job - I too love that spine. Far as I can tell it is an excellent likeness of yourself, but of course you are the best judge of that. Please post more as you go on!

It must really be weird sculpting your own severed head! :lol

:rock :rock thanks guys..

yeah I thought about the smoother cut too, but I just couldnt settle with a straight cut on my own head :D

leave the spine like that occ man..it looks awesome..you should add an arm with the head in the bucket...

I had no idea you were so talented. because thats really beautiful work. kudos! Cant wait to see it painted:D

haha, I absolutely LOVE that.l I was looking at it, grinning like mad at how cool a sculpt it was... then I scrolled down slightly.... and saw all the cuts and the spine at the bottom

FABULOUS!

:bow :bow :bow

When I start sculpting from scratch using the batch of Super Sculpey I've just bought, I hope to be able to do it as well as you :)

Holy buckets! That is simply awesome. Bravo, sir! Just... Wow! You should do that for a living! I mean.. wow... man. I like it. That spine sticking out is the icing on the cake.

:bow

Back