1/6 Master Team MT010 Lara Croft (Rise of the Tomb Raider – Siberia Expedition Outfit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with that. It’s absolutely part of her look.
Lara is a Queen of hair strands so it's a sin and illegal to remove it from the figure lol No matter which version, it has always been there. So I hope they won't listen to the ppl who obviously aren't fans.
If you ask me, I'd add more lol

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 09d82aa04c7f72e54777ed63a2a7691e.jpg
    09d82aa04c7f72e54777ed63a2a7691e.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 35
  • d8bda5d8f4164ffa1844d3e1abbea1a0.jpg
    d8bda5d8f4164ffa1844d3e1abbea1a0.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 20
  • tomb-raider-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-lara-croft-pistol-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    tomb-raider-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-lara-croft-pistol-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 22
  • tumblr_nrntmrxauw1qkq7tbo1_r2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrntmrxauw1qkq7tbo1_r2_1280.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 60619261b5bc6f2b5201186ca0222ab0.jpg
    60619261b5bc6f2b5201186ca0222ab0.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 21
  • traod-render0284905AA5-9E3D-5D1C-6477-DF1FC4FFC894.jpg
    traod-render0284905AA5-9E3D-5D1C-6477-DF1FC4FFC894.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 21
  • E2k9IWkWEAUhWy6.jpg
    E2k9IWkWEAUhWy6.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 21
  • MV5BNzMzODVjMWUtYmIxZS00NDlkLTlmNTktNjI5NTdhZjUzYzY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BNzMzODVjMWUtYmIxZS00NDlkLTlmNTktNjI5NTdhZjUzYzY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 1839935073_7.jpg
    1839935073_7.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 25
If anyone from MT is coming here , please don't get rid of hair strand, that's part of Lara's appearance and has always been there, you can modify or make thinner but keep it. Personally I'l be very mad if they'll get rid of it completely.
MT doesn't speak english and doesn't visit any foreign sites unfortunately, people on the BBICN forums and other chinese sites seem to hate the strand so I could see it be completely removed but I'll try to pass along the message that it would be a mistake.

MT doesn't speak english and doesn't visit any foreign sites unfortunately, people on the BBICN forums and other chinese sites seem to hate the strand so I could see it be completely removed but I'll try to pass along the message that it would be a mistake.
Thank you so much! Please help! I'm sure sculptor who created the sculpt originally made a deep research and included hair strand for a reason. It's part of her appearance and I haven't seen any complaints about it among Lara fans, there is a Tomb Raider forum and all the fans are happy with it,because it must be there and makes her look complete. Many users agree with me even there.
They can relocate it or make thinner,but removing it completely gonna be a mistake. For these people who complain they can release another headsculpt like midshaved Gunslinger,everyone gonna be happy.
I might sound too extreme about just one hair strand, but I'm too passionate and want this figure to be as good as possible!

P.S. alternative headsculpt can also include a removable ponytail/braid it will be a ''win win'' for everyone,as braid is her iconic hairstyle

Perhaps suggest they make a second sculpt that's the exact same, just with the strand removed, for separate purchase? I understand people want what they want, but removing that is actually changing the look of a very iconic character. Can't imagine a second sculpt that's identical otherwise would be hard to produce.

Perhaps suggest they make a second sculpt that's the exact same, just with the strand removed, for separate purchase? I understand people want what they want, but removing that is actually changing the look of a very iconic character. Can't imagine a second sculpt that's identical otherwise would be hard to produce.
THIS!
Yes and they can include attachable braid with another sculpt and we will get both! Molded long braid, not the actual hair.
Always hated that Angelina Lara sculpts with sculpted hair on her head while braid was actual hair attached in a hole lol Big NO

THIS!
Yes and they can include attachable braid with another sculpt and we will get both! Molded long braid, not the actual hair.
Always hated that Angelina Lara sculpts with sculpted hair on her head while braid was actual hair attached in a hole lol Big NO
It's not really up to me, MT do their own thing, all I can do is give some feedback/advice but they usually listen more to the opinions in chinese forums.

It's not really up to me, MT do their own thing, all I can do is give some feedback/advice but they usually listen more to the opinions in chinese forums.
Thank you very much for your help!Means lot!I hope they will listen :pray:

Yeah that’s why I used the word suggest haha. I know you talk to them but ultimately they’re going to do what they’re going to do, just hope they don’t do anything drastic.

Just placed my pre-order. Just 2 comments. One, i wish the mouth was opened just a bit - several game screen-caps show this. Two, we need some goggles here. otherwise, nice figure!

Back