1/6 Master Team MT010 Lara Croft (Rise of the Tomb Raider – Siberia Expedition Outfit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to MTD, they "will change the offset a bit".
Rough translation, but I'm assuming they won't get rid of that hair strand completely. They'll probably thin it out a bit and move it so it doesn't cover her eye.
Might be closer to how the Shadow model has it, although it covers her eye most of the time as well. lol

20211215013014_1.jpg

I'm considering cutting the strand off and replacing it with "rooted" hair so the density of the strand can be adjusted. It's just too bulky.

I'm considering cutting the strand off and replacing it with "rooted" hair so the density of the strand can be adjusted. It's just too bulky.
Good luck with that, let us have a bulky hair strand haha

glitch1044

That will be fine. Exactly my thought when ppl started complaining, just put it aside, it still gonna cover some part of eye tho but that's how hair and bangs work,hello? lol

The problem with the ponytail that the users of the chinese board mentioned is that the hood of the jacket is always in the way. As you can see from the promo pics. The ponytail is *always* turned sideways, which doesn't look natural at all. The best way would be to design it as somehow tackable inside the hood...

The problem with the ponytail that the users of the chinese board mentioned is that the hood of the jacket is always in the way. As you can see from the promo pics. The ponytail is *always* turned sideways, which doesn't look natural at all. The best way would be to design it as somehow tackable inside the hood...
Doesn't the ponytail move 360*? I believe it does,bc changes the position in the pictures. There is nothing wrong with ponytail being to the side. She usually has it like that. These ppl complain too much without knowledge

P.S. If ponytail end ups short I'll just cancel my preorders, I have preordered multiple exactly bc of accuracy. There are too many weird Lara figures out there already so personally I don't want another one.

Reboot Lara doesn't look as Lara already lol and if you make unaccurate figure of reboot Lara it will end up just as a generic female figure,as every other released previously

Last edited:
Doesn't the ponytail move 360*? I believe it does,bc changes the position in the pictures. There is nothing wrong with ponytail being to the side. She usually has it like that. These ppl complain too much without knowledge

P.S. If ponytail end ups short I'll just cancel my preorders, I have preordered multiple exactly bc of accuracy. There are too many weird Lara figures out there already so personally I don't want another one.

Reboot Lara doesn't look as Lara already lol and if you make unaccurate figure of reboot Lara it will end up just as a generic female figure,as every other released previously
I think the fact that the back of the head is never in the shot is not a random thing. I think the ponytail is just leaning there or attached with some tape or blue tack on the proto.

shadyyy hahaah but true! In the concept art I put it to the side, I think in this way everyone gonna be happy.
It's a cool idea but I would suggest that you try to create an account on the BBICN forums and share this on there, use google translator to help you get your point across, you'll have better luck doing that.
I will try!thank you ! However if anyone from there knows Chinese feel free to post on that forum. I'd be more than grateful!
I think the fact that the back of the head is never in the shot is not a random thing. I think the ponytail is just leaning there or attached with some tape or blue tack on the proto.
Usually photoshoots are done with a proto figure,so some stuff might look off. I'm sure final will look good, unless they make ponytail short and I go crazy :D but I don't think they will, everything they released look pretty accurate

Last edited:
A long time ago I swapped the sculpt on SW's The Rise of the Tomb Raider Siberia (Remnant jacket?) Lara for GT Toys' second Vikander head. It never seemed right, so today, in an ironic twist of fate, I put Master Team's TLOU2 angry Ellie sculpt on instead.

From the front Lara and Ellie are quite similar, and the tied back hair with the loose strands looks more fitting, and you can't tell that she only has a short pony tail.

Both ROTTR Siberia figures will therefore have MT sculpts.

Been a while, so just bumping this. Approaching 4Q, hopefully the release comes before the holidays. Unlike many I did really enjoy the reboot Lara games and I’m excited for this figure. Hopefully there will be some news soon.
I believe it will come after the holidays probably in January-March. That gonna be better for everyone,as international shipping and shipping in general sucks during holidays.Based on my experience they are always late for few months.

Back