Lando Calrissian 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same with me. It fit fine. Nice pic Boba Ben! :hi5:

Watch the knees on the Stalker body though. Mine broke first thing! :(

These Pro SS bodies' knees keep breaking on me!

kara-ham-handed.jpg
?

Lando is just about perfect after a body swap. One of SS's best SW human figures.

Flosi, did you have to do any adjustments on Lando to use the neck joint from Lando's body on the Stalker body? I tried to use the Lando neck immediately, but it was mega wobbly.

I'll give it a try. He does have kind of a giraffe neck right now, but I think he looks pretty good when you futz his shirt and put on the cape.

Watched empire yesterday and it seems like his hair isn't as big as the figures. Dunno.

I put my Lando head on a HT Nick Fury neck & body and its perfect for a Jabba's Guard or Rebel General too.

Picked up a Tomy Skiff guard helmet for $10.00 on eBay. Might try to do a bash with the Hasbro 12 inch.

Picked up a Tomy Skiff guard helmet for $10.00 on eBay. Might try to do a bash with the Hasbro 12 inch.

Glad I didn't bid on it then, pal. Almost did, but thought I have too many bashes in the fire as is. Can't wait to see what you do with it, the helmet looked great.

I saw that helmet auction as well, good price. I thought of bidding, but have too many projects going on myself. There are a few skiff guards that use that style helmet, its nice to have a couple laying around for bashes. Some of the Tomy helmets are hard to come by these days, need to grab them when they become available.

As mentioned earlier it is a bit small, but I think it works. You will have to trim down whatever head you use to get it to fit properly.

Here is a pic of mine...

DSC07050600x469.jpg

Last edited:
It's still one of Sideshow's best sculpts. I repainted mine (apps were a bit soft.) They could take that sculpt and reuse it for a Lando Skiff.

And if the skin tone is too dark on the body, you could always use it for the SSC Han Hoth hatless head - skintone might match.:monkey3:lol

Yes, it's a good sculpt. And even with soft paint application it still looks more lifelike than the other Star Wars figures Sideshow was releasing at that time. That is, he stands the test of time far better than many of his contemporaries!

Yeah, if only the latest crop looked as good.

In your pic Han looks more African American than Lando does. Good ol' Tan Solo - we do love him though.:lol

I finally picked up a Sideshow Lando and wanted to post a couple pictures for anyone wondering if his head might be out of scale. In hand, next to other 1/6 figures, he actually looks very much in scale and I definitely recommend him to anyone thinking about picking him up. I did swap out bodies to give him a bit more height and bulk, so I think that helps.

Lando01.JPG
Lando02.JPG

Back