Prop Lager Toys 1/1 IM Mark 43 Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can. There are small gaps under the LED.

From my experience with IM helmets, it's very difficult to see out from under the LED eyes. It's doable but a lot safer to walk around with the face plate open.

I have that stand. It's pretty nice, but the resolution on the etching on the base is a bit rough.

That's a shame, doesn't sound worth it for $50. I'll just opt for the Lager stand then, thanks for the impression.

Part of me really wants to get this right now... But then I kind of want to see some reviews on it first. I just hope they don't raise the price on the second batch.

They're saying the stand is included now?

Hi, how much is the iron man helmet with stand that you put on your instagram? when would be the delviery date?
18 hours ago

Usd190+ shipping
Where is your location ?
We can ship out next week

I'd be super wary of dealing with them direct.
I ordered the Captain America shield from them 2 weeks ago - paid $844 for it plus shipping - and they've stopped all communication with me literally from the moment I transferred the money. No responses to messages, no shipping notices, etc.

edit: emailed them and got a reply back in about an hour:
"Sorry that my Facebook was locked by a long time ! I cannot login in these few weeks.

I will refund to you tomorrow , and than I need solve my Facebook problem then start again business ... Sorry for make you in this problem"

So... yeah. I'd rather actually have the shield than my money back but I doubt that's happening at this point.

they got back to me, it seems the stand indeed costs 15 bucks plus 60 bucks shipping to US

I hope this helmet is better than the ebay one I bought and quickly returned. The motorized IM from ebay fell apart in less than a day. Broken servos and all the glued joints came undone.

I hope this helmet is better than the ebay one I bought and quickly returned. The motorized IM from ebay fell apart in less than a day. Broken servos and all the glued joints came undone.

Do you have a link to the one from EBay? Also was is designed to place on your head like this one is? Does anyone have experience with quality of Lager Toys in general?
Thanks

I have the Lager Toys Mjolnir, its light but well detailed and excellent paint. No moving parts, can't speak to the quality of the mechanics they might use, but its a great piece.

I have the Lager Toys Mjolnir, its light but well detailed and excellent paint. No moving parts, can't speak to the quality of the mechanics they might use, but its a great piece.

Thanks for the info. I did some research and it appears that there are a couple listings on ebay with this same Helmet. The one auction actually shows the shipping box and it says ROAN? It also mentions that box has description of Mark 42 instead of 43. The auction pics look identical to the video from lager Toys. For some reason he is selling them for 220 shipped. I also wanted to point out The email I received from kghobby has the same description as this ebay auction

Email from kghobby

> On Sep 29, 2015, at 4:48 AM, KG Hobby Toys and Models Store <[email protected]> wrote:
> hankyou for your mail on the Lager Toys 1:1 Helmet
> Roan x Lager Toys
> Ironman Mark 43 1:1 Helmet
>
> Price USD190 + shipping
> package should around 4-5kg , please reply with your location so we can give u an approximation on the shipping
>
> pay by 1oct for the first lot
>
> otherwise you have to wait for 4-6 weeks for the 2nd batch
>
> Please advise your paypal email so we can send you an invoice
>
> Material : PVC
> Size : 1/1 scale
> Battery : 3A battery * 3pcs
>
> Prop Replica / Cosplay / Best Gift for Boy Friend
>
> ** Feature
> - Eyes LED light-up
> - High quality finishing
> - Magnetic sensors switch
> - Auto light-up and mask open/close
> - Helmet liner and cheek pads are Washable
> - Mask use by magnet detect switch
> - Magnet ring including ( for detect use )

> __________________________
>
> *** Stand is not including, price only helmet
> ( We have another optional choice for display stand just only USD15)
> Regards,
/
/
Ebay auction for 220.00USD shipped:
1 1 Roan x Lager Toys Iron Man Mark 43 XLIII 1 1 Helmet | eBay
DESCRIPTION VERY SIMILAR TO DESCRIPTION IN EMAIL FROM KGHOBBY
Description:

1/1 Roan x Lager Toys Iron man Mark 43 XLIII 1:1 Helmet

Item is in stock but due to the Chinese holiday the shipment will start from the 9th of Oct.

Please note: the box pack is written as MarK 42 that is due to the leagal reason of copy right. the helmet as you as you see is exactly same to the picture that as shown.

aterial : PVC
Size : 1/1 scale
Battery : 3A battery * 4pcs
Weight:around 2KG for each piece
Head Circumference : 61cm

Package Size: 35cm x 25cm x 33cm

** Feature
- Still can see when wear helmet
- Eyes LED light-up
- High quality finishing
- Magnetic sensors switch
- Auto light-up and mask open/close
- Helmet liner and cheek pads are Washable
- Mask use by magnet detect switch
- Magnet ring including ( for detect use )

Second Ebay Auction priced at 280 USD shipped
Lager Toys Tony Stark Iron Man Mark 43 1 1 Helmet Mask Auto Light Up | eBay

So in the end if the first ebay auction for 220 shipped is the same Lager/Roan helmet that KGHobby is selling for 190+60 ship. Then maybe I will buy from ebay instead and have purchase protection from them.

This would be my first 1/1 scale prop so I have nothing to compare to and hope this doesn't take me into another rabbit hole :)

:lol

Good find, I may just end up buying the Roan one on eBay b/c of the lower price and buyer protection.

Also I should point out the eBay listings don't include the stand (see item description), even though it's shown in the pics on the 2nd listing.

Good find, I may just end up buying the Roan one on eBay b/c of the lower price and buyer protection.

Also I should point out the eBay listings don't include the stand (see item description), even though it's shown in the pics on the 2nd listing.

I'm pretty sure that "ROAN" is the Lager Toys one. This is the first time seeing the packaged product. We have not seen the packaged product from Kghobby. I also agree with you that for 220 shipped you dont get the Simple acrylic T stand, but if you look at email from KgHobby they want me to add 15.00 for it anyways so it is not included if I order from KGHobbys.

So at this point I'm pretty sure I will go the Ebay route this time to be buyer protected, plus it works out for me to be cheaper for 220 vs 190+60=250 for KGhobby.

^ Roan and Lager are definitely the same helmets, I just meant I'd buy the cheaper listing. The name on the box doesn't matter to me, both come from the same factory.

Do you have a link to the one from EBay? Also was is designed to place on your head like this one is? Does anyone have experience with quality of Lager Toys in general?
Thanks

The one i bought from ebay was a Mark III supposedly from Cat Toys. The link is dead because I bought earlier this year.

I just hope the quality of Lager's moving parts hold up.

Update: the lager ebay helmet is no longer $220 shipped, but increased to $250 shipped.

Just discovered this today--very cool. How many of you guys ordered one? And is KGHobby the only option? Have never heard from them before today, so don't know about their reputation or reliability.

Back