Prop Lager Toys 1/1 IM Mark 43 Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna wait for reviews on the first batch before pulling the trigger. Their email also said you can opt for a $15 stand, curious what that looks like.

I'm on board with this one. KGH said that the stand would be a simple T stand (though they did not have any pics of it available at the time). Now if that $15 went towards a stand like the Imaginarium one below then I would be all over it :D

vxq1Ly0.jpg

I noticed there aren't any front face pictures of it, so I took this snap from one of the videos. Looks pretty awesome from this angle. This thing is going to look killer on display.

DaNVFiF.jpg

Just put the deposit down on this. Can't believe this is under 200 for what you're getting. This puts a lot of other companies to shame where they charge twice as much for half of what you'd be getting here

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

^ Looking good in those pics! The bottom view shows some areas left unpainted, but at this price I wouldn't really care.

Unless the Lager stand blows me away (for $15 I doubt it will), this is the stand I'll be getting for this. Not cheap though at $50, but with the amount I'm 'saving' from the Lager helmet, I don't mind spending a little more on the stand.

Iron Man Helmet Stand - TS Hobbies

100_0285__78506.1436547087.1280.1280.JPG

Those pics from HK looks pretty damn good. Cannot wait to have one of these beauties!!

Funny, this will complete my trifecta of replicas... but from three different companies, lol.

- efx Mjolnir
- King Arts Cap Shield
- Lager IM Helmet

Last edited:
I got an invoice email but nothing showed up when I went to PayPal so I just sent the payment to their email. Hopefully I'll hear some confirmation soon, need to get on this first batch lol

when is the cutoff date for the first batch? those new pictures look great!

They told me That I needed to send payment by the 23rd but I'm not sure if that was the cut off or just cause they want immediate payment for a spot

I hope to hear more from those getting in on this early, looks like a winner! Hope shipping is somewhat reasonable

^ Looking good in those pics! The bottom view shows some areas left unpainted, but at this price I wouldn't really care.

Unless the Lager stand blows me away (for $15 I doubt it will), this is the stand I'll be getting for this. Not cheap though at $50, but with the amount I'm 'saving' from the Lager helmet, I don't mind spending a little more on the stand.

Iron Man Helmet Stand - TS Hobbies

100_0285__78506.1436547087.1280.1280.JPG

I have that stand. It's pretty nice, but the resolution on the etching on the base is a bit rough.

Back