Kumik - 1/6th scale Kitty Lady

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kumik - 1/6th scale Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Why? That never used to happen.

per HT request to close down unlicensed threads for similar characters/licenses they have. Look at the 'CEO' thread for example.

Yeah. Seems to be a new development to me.

Oh now they care! Hopefully they make a Ras then.

Well, now we can put the question to rest of if HT looks at these boards or not.

Yeah, this has been around for a while. I think it looks pretty damn good actually especially considering the price.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Wow, i didnt know that was happening. are they forcing the threads close, or just asking, and mods are closing?

per HT request to close down unlicensed threads for similar characters/licenses they have. Look at the 'CEO' thread for example.

And the 'CEO' was just Morgan Freeman as a pimp. Nothing remotely Nolan-related with the clothing (they even ditched the proto bow tie). Do HT own his likeness?

Same with the Michael Keaton. So far all we saw was a sculpt.

Granted Kitty Lady is unmistakable!

Wow, great looking figure for the price. If Hot Toys continues to take its sweet time with the Returns lineup, sure, I don't mind picking up this alternative.

YA HEAR THAT HOT TOYS? AREN'T YOU READING THIS?

Oh, thread closing soon, move along now.

The price is a steal.

But I'd rather wait and get a HT version.

takeaseat.jpg

These unlicensed versions are improving. Do you think they're "borrowing" molds ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I meant whatever is being used for Head Sculpts . Don't they use like a mold ( not sure about the spelling ) to cast it ?

I meant whatever is being used for Head Sculpts . Don't they use like a mold ( not sure about the spelling ) to cast it ?

My fault, what I tried to say is there aren't any molds, Keaton HS Ace Toyz, Pfeiffer/Penguin from WGP, Keaton IMINIME, and this CAT from Kumik, all of them are brand new, no recast.

Ah cool. Hot Toys needs to move quick then. They can't just sit on licenses.

Back