Kumik - 1/6th scale Kitty Lady

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got one off ebay on friday. Can't wait to see the it in hand! I wonder if we start posting pictures of it, then we will see closure on the thread?

Well, I got her this evening, and took a few shots. But it's getting late here now, so I shall give you my thoughts tomorrow.
eze8u3a3.jpg
7y6ata2y.jpg
9utu2yvy.jpg
6yga8ana.jpg
vupypybu.jpg
peje3udu.jpg

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Not liking the expression based on that pic so far.

Will rather wait a bit more for ht's version rather than buying these on an impulse and get stuck with a sub par figure no one wants later on (e.g. Bootleg tdk armory).

That's probably the best 1/6 Returns' Catwoman that we're going to get since HT apparently has no intention to do their Returns line whatsoever!

That is a poor quality catwoman I did this for Sean
1291498_10200371926411294_594166339_o.jpg

This costume on kumik is cheep 2way vinyl and it's missing alot of stitches she wore knee high granny boots and that whip is terrible.

I can all 3 incarnations of the costume the final battle is just one. and those stiches are real. just ask ashkan i made his costume for a catwoman i latter found out he was selling on ebay

Hot Toys is going to make a Catwoman. It might take awhile but they'll make one. We just got our Returns Batman and we'll get our Catwoman. Howard Chan alluded to certain issues holding her and Penguin up, but he also said that she's definitely coming.

Pre-SDCC Returns Batman reveal, I had my doubts. Now I'm certain Catwoman is coming.

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for the Hot Toys Catwoman, but this Kumik version could be a great for an alternate pose to display her in. The cowl on this one is not torn. Maybe the one from HT will have the torn leather above her right eye. I'm thinking about purchasing this version to be posed sitting on the bed, when she first meets the Penguin. So can anyone who has this tell me if the costume allows her to be posed that way?

Groovy34, did you customize the Kumik figure into the final battle Catwoman?

That is a poor quality catwoman I did this for Sean
View attachment 124612

This costume on kumik is cheep 2way vinyl and it's missing alot of stitches she wore knee high granny boots and that whip is terrible.

I can all 3 incarnations of the costume the final battle is just one. and those stiches are real. just ask ashkan i made his costume for a catwoman i latter found out he was selling on ebay

I have to admit the Sean Dabbs Catwoman is simply above and beyond what I would expect from a custom. The headsculpt is so soft and accurate, I have doubts (and would be grateful) if Hot Toys could come up with something half as good.

Back