Kill La Kill show and collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it her in person at a local anime shop and pics don't do her justice. Looks AMAZING. One thing that worries me is that one peg holding her up...

The figure itself is super light, weighs next to nothing, and there's a steel rod inserts pretty far into her foot.
The assembly required a little sanding of the pins and the parts are quite fragile, but the end result is amazing and was well worth the wait.

I saw it her in person at a local anime shop and pics don't do her justice. Looks AMAZING. One thing that worries me is that one peg holding her up...

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
Yeah, it seems so bizarre. Why not have two pegs?

Picked up the casual clothing RAH Ryuko. This is my first Medicom figure and I'm pretty happy with her. Articulation is pretty much unhindered and she looks like she stepped right out of the anime. I might be buying more Medicom figures in the future.

dscn8666_zpsf7b7tsqp.jpg

dscn8682_zpspdd6owcz.jpg

dscn8641_zps5tkofagq.jpg

Anyone gotten the 1:8 statues here? Thinking of picking them up and was wondering about the quality of them.

Anyone gotten the 1:8 statues here? Thinking of picking them up and was wondering about the quality of them.

Are you referring to the Phat Company ones? I have both and also the Sega prize figures which are basically 1/8 too. I'll see if I can post some pics

Are you referring to the Phat Company ones? I have both and also the Sega prize figures which are basically 1/8 too. I'll see if I can post some pics

Yeah the Phat company ones. I think 1:8 is the standard scale for most anime statues right?

Wow yeah they look great!

I think I'll pick up the Sega ones actually because they're much more in scale then a thought and they are much easier to display and I'll get less scrutiny from the GF :rotfl

Wow yeah they look great!

I think I'll pick up the Sega ones actually because they're much more in scale then a thought and they are much easier to display and I'll get less scrutiny from the GF :rotfl

Make her watch the show and she'll understand lol

Picked up the casual clothing RAH Ryuko. This is my first Medicom figure and I'm pretty happy with her. Articulation is pretty much unhindered and she looks like she stepped right out of the anime. I might be buying more Medicom figures in the future.

View attachment 221634

good purchase, but i wouldn't recommend the other 2 RAH, because both of them will sooner or later ended up Sen-i-So****su (繊維喪失)! yea, just like in the show.

good purchase, but i wouldn't recommend the other 2 RAH, because both of them will sooner or later ended up Sen-i-So****su (繊維喪失)! yea, just like in the show.

Why? Will the other two have their clothing disintegrate over time?

Lucky! She looks so awesome

Thanks! She is awesome! And yes I do feel lucky because I caught her on a spot sale on Mandarake where she was cheap enough for me to a take chance and pick her up.

I just received the Satsuki Kiryuin PVC 1/8 statue as a gift, and recently picked up her Figma figure as well. I'll post pictures later!

Love this show. Got a Guts plush and a couple art books, but other than that there wasn't much else made I'm interested in getting.

I will say however the RAH Satsuki does look tempting. Any reviews on her?

Back