Kill La Kill show and collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went with AmiAmi. I don't understand why I have to wait for them to calculate shipping so they can charge me for it. It shows as released and in stock on their site so shouldn't they have them already? Bleh.

I need to start hawking the GSC site. They seem to always have a pre-order bonus but their pre-orders go up six months ahead of time and I never pay attention to their site. I'm kinda bummed I'll be missing out on the Bakuzan Gako and Bakuzan Kouryu bonus with Satsuki. I missed out on MGS2 Snake's pistol too.

How's their shipping cost to the US?

Jappo figure sites are different, they don't use calculators and even until recently places like AmiAmi didn't even send you invoices or anything they told you how much you owed and then you sent it yourself through paypal ;p

I went with AmiAmi. I don't understand why I have to wait for them to calculate shipping so they can charge me for it. It shows as released and in stock on their site so shouldn't they have them already? Bleh.

I need to start hawking the GSC site. They seem to always have a pre-order bonus but their pre-orders go up six months ahead of time and I never pay attention to their site. I'm kinda bummed I'll be missing out on the Bakuzan Gako and Bakuzan Kouryu bonus with Satsuki. I missed out on MGS2 Snake's pistol too.

I believe it's a flat rate 2000 yen EMS. Last two times I preordered from them that was the cost

i only buy direct from gsc if the pre-order bonus is interesting enough, or just padding my order since it's 2000 yen per order, no matter how many months the things are apart. they just send whatever is out first.

Snake was the only time I bought from their site. I was close to getting Satsuki there though.

Got her today

w1Kdogg.jpg

1qME0kw.jpg

TrG2YQo.jpg

I got my Satsuki figma and 1/8th scale figure yesterday and I love 'em both. For anyone with the newly released scale figure, do the highlights in her hair seem a bit more greenish blue in person than in the prototype photos, or is it just me?

I got my Satsuki figma and 1/8th scale figure yesterday and I love 'em both. For anyone with the newly released scale figure, do the highlights in her hair seem a bit more greenish blue in person than in the prototype photos, or is it just me?

Yeah, in bright sunlight the highlights have a very subtle aquamarine hue.

The face is quite different from the prototype, which upsets me since part of the draw to the figure for me was the very stylzed sculpt. That being said the final product still looks awesome.

Got Satsuki over the weekend and she's great! Posing her is a little difficult because of her hair and shoulder pads, but you can make it work.

rsz_dscn8320.jpg

rsz_dscn8321.jpg

rsz_dscn8297_zpsawavm4c5.jpg

I got my Satsuki from GSC finally. She looks fantastic in hand, but unfortunately her sword was so difficult to get inside her hand I ended up snapping it in half accidentally. Until I get some super glue she will unfortunately just be wielding the short sword :(

I got my Satsuki from GSC finally. She looks fantastic in hand, but unfortunately her sword was so difficult to get inside her hand I ended up snapping it in half accidentally. Until I get some super glue she will unfortunately just be wielding the short sword :(

You snapped the sword in half??? YIKES! I found the sword handle to go in and out of her hands really easily. Are you sure you were using the right hands?

Actually, depending on where the sword is broken, this might be the perfect chance to remake the sword into Bakuzan Gako and Bakuzan Kōryū. The hilt of the sheathed sword is removable so you already have an extra hilt to use for custom.

I had no problems with the sword, it was just the frilly parts of the stockings and the shoulder pads, otherwise she's pretty great. Hands fell off way too easily though, but overall, great figure of Lady Satsuki

I got the exclusive too, the swords are pretty solid but the tiny one is rough.

I saw it her in person at a local anime shop and pics don't do her justice. Looks AMAZING. One thing that worries me is that one peg holding her up...

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

just got charged for my boss mankanshoku nendoroid. still wish it was a figma but yeah excited nonetheless

Back