Kill La Kill show and collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Smile will be putting the Fight Club Mako Nendoroid up for preorder from 7/26/15 to 8/3/15 on their website, which will be the only place to get it unless you're going to one of the conventions listed.

TAG Hobby » 2015

Would have liked a figma Mako. Or even a Satsuki or Ryuko Variant. The Nendo does look good though.

same. a figma and figfix mako and boss mako would be great..but also getting the nendo cos it's nice lol

It definitely looks nice, but I've never been too into Nendos. Only have Toon Link and Sonic.

Nendoroids can be an acquired taste. I just wish the Kill La Kill ones were easier to come by now...I got my Phat Company 1/8th Satsuki in the other day, she was on sale at Crunchyroll and came to $71 after shipping. She looks amazing, almost flawless...but I can't display her in my shelf, my family is too...traditional :lol Anyone have Phat Company's Satsuki, and their Ryuko?

Nendoroids can be an acquired taste. I just wish the Kill La Kill ones were easier to come by now...I got my Phat Company 1/8th Satsuki in the other day, she was on sale at Crunchyroll and came to $71 after shipping. She looks amazing, almost flawless...but I can't display her in my shelf, my family is too...traditional :lol Anyone have Phat Company's Satsuki, and their Ryuko?

I've got em and Satsuki is AMAZING. My family isn't too traditional but I then again I slowly eased them into sluttier figures :lol

I started with a few short skirt statues, then moved onto introducing some bikini girls, and so on. Satsuki is definitely one of my most revealing figures but my Queen's Blade ones surely take the cake :monkey3

Any chance they will re-release Figma Ryuko? I want one but can only find them on eBay for about $100 and while I want one, I don't want it that bad.

I've got em and Satsuki is AMAZING. My family isn't too traditional but I then again I slowly eased them into sluttier figures :lol

I started with a few short skirt statues, then moved onto introducing some bikini girls, and so on. Satsuki is definitely one of my most revealing figures but my Queen's Blade ones surely take the cake :monkey3
queen's Blade is a fanserivce/ecchi anime right?

My family is generally still against figures, my cousin almost made a scene about me buying Gohan for $20!

Any chance they will re-release Figma Ryuko? I want one but can only find them on eBay for about $100 and while I want one, I don't want it that bad.

Probably not too likely, seeing as how they're pretty much slowing down with KLK like most companies.

queen's Blade is a fanserivce/ecchi anime right?

My family is generally still against figures, my cousin almost made a scene about me buying Gohan for $20!

Yeah it's VERY ecchi lol. It's got a good storyline though despite it's primary purpose as fan service. I got into it cuz I really liked how the statues looked together and u actually ended up liking the anime

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Satsuki's out now, so it's time to wait for it to be shipped.

102d377a1cb9d0548bbd728a3b8f42ee.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

i got mine from the gsc online store, which should ship on the 11th..but i already saw a pic on the internet of someone playing with it

Back