Kids Say the Darndest Things

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my wife to my 4 year old granddaughter: "remind me to pick up broccoli when we go to the store"

my grandaughter replied: "remind me not to eat it"

i lost it.............:lol

OK then. A grown adult who exploits the naivety of children to enjoy a salacious joke at the child's expense is contemptible.

Bit late in reply I know but :lecture:lecture:lecture

Thats a bit dodgy. I'm really surprised anyone would come out and admit to doing that and expect any kind of response other than the one you gave.

Not a saying example, but my Nephew likes playing Burnout Paradise i have in my PS3.

Funny thing is he doesn't play it like it'smeant to. He drives on the correct side of the road, stops at every red light and practices parallel parking :lol

My 9 year old niece collects living dead dolls.
When she saw some of my collection that was still unopened in the box she said proceeded to tell me there are people on the forums that don't open their dolls and keep them in the package.
They sure start young don't they!
I told her you have to buy 2, one to open and 1 to keep in the box. I think that blew her mind and her mommy was not happy lol

My two nephews. discussing things. Older is 4, the younger is 2.

Older Nephew: no, you're not the boss because I'm the big brother so I'm the boss!

Younger Nephew: no, I'm a big boy too!

Older Nephew: see, my feet are bigger and yours are smaller so I'm the bigger brother.

Younger Nephew: oh.

Funny thing is he doesn't play it like it'smeant to. He drives on the correct side of the road, stops at every red light and practices parallel parking :lol

Highly suspicious. He's definitely up to something. I'd advise his parents to keep a close eye on their car keys at all times.

Thats a bit dodgy. I'm really surprised anyone would come out and admit to doing that and expect any kind of response other than the one you gave.

Whenever he posts I can't help thinking that Quiggle must have a younger, slightly thicker brother :lol

My 9 year old niece collects living dead dolls.
When she saw some of my collection that was still unopened in the box she said proceeded to tell me there are people on the forums that don't open their dolls and keep them in the package.
They sure start young don't they!
I told her you have to buy 2, one to open and 1 to keep in the box. I think that blew her mind and her mommy was not happy lol

Wow. 9 year olds on toy collecting forums? Is that what I've got to look forward to in less than 2 years? I wonder how many 9 year olds are on this forum?

My two nephews. discussing things. Older is 4, the younger is 2.

Older Nephew: no, you're not the boss because I'm the big brother so I'm the boss!

Younger Nephew: no, I'm a big boy too!

Older Nephew: see, my feet are bigger and yours are smaller so I'm the bigger brother.

Younger Nephew: oh.

That line will come back to bite him when the younger one's foot size inevitably surpasses his :lol

My eight-year-old daughter just came running up to me, crying. And when I asked her what was wrong she told me...

"My brother and sister are calling me a Democrat!"

Next time, tell her to say "YOU GONNA TAKE MAH GUNZ!?" And then she'll shoot him with a squirt gun.

My 8-year-old was choosing a Mother's Day card for her mom. She chose one that was rather lengthy. It had many pages and each page had a fairly long paragraph written on it.

My daughter started reading and said "No, this one has too many words for mom".

I am listening to my 14-year-old son and my 8-year-old daughter playing "Call of Duty".

Listening to the 8-year-old sounding off with "Go through! I got your back!" and "Leave that one! He's bleeding out!"

And my favorite...(Pointing out enemy soldiers) "Two front right! (kills one of them) HAHA 1 front right!"

Normally, that is completely out of character for her.

I am listening to my 14-year-old son and my 8-year-old daughter playing "Call of Duty".

Listening to the 8-year-old sounding off with "Go through! I got your back!" and "Leave that one! He's bleeding out!"

And my favorite...(Pointing out enemy soldiers) "Two front right! (kills one of them) HAHA 1 front right!"

Normally, that is completely out of character for her.

Hoo-Rah? .....

Back