We lost a fellow 1/6 scale Iron Man collector yesterday.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today one year ago I lost my best friend. I still cannot comprehend that he is gone. Holidays and Madison’s birthday (his daughter) were difficult, because it was the first for those days and Barrett is no longer here. I still struggle to believe that he is actually gone. We weren’t blood cousins, but he always treated me like I was part of the family.

After Barrett’s passing his wife Andrea Pote gave me some of the pieces of an Iron Man costume that he was working on. Barrett managed to start the process of making the right shin, and thigh. He completed the helmet and face plate, but the helmet has warped and there are some cracks which I am unable to repair. But I have special plans for the face plate, I will disclose those plans later. But I am going to use the right shin, and right thigh to complete the costume that Barrett started working on. So for the last three weeks I have made the following parts: chest, waist/cod, back, left shoulder, left bicep, left elbow, left forearm, left hand plate, and left palm. I’ve also made the right boot, half of the neck seal, half of the mid-section/abs. I still have a long way to go, but once I am done doing the cutting and gluing part, I will take some pictures.

Attachments

• Iron Man1.jpg
    Iron Man1.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Iron Man2.jpg
    Iron Man2.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Iron Man.jpg
    Iron Man.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 96
God bless Duo.

I pray each day gets a little better.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

So here is an update on the costume that my cousin started working on. Barrett did the left thigh, and left shin. I did the rest. I still have a lot more work to do, but I will push on.
Iron Man pep 1.jpgIron Man pep 1.jpg

Attachments

• Iron Man pep 2.jpg
    Iron Man pep 2.jpg
    877.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Iron Man pep 3.jpg
    Iron Man pep 3.jpg
    651.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Iron Man pep 4.jpg
    Iron Man pep 4.jpg
    716.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Iron Man pep 5.jpg