Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this figure in today and he is indeed impressive. Not sure if KP when the route of creating super skinny legs for this project, but they are certainly on this guy and work very well. This is my first standless magnetic base (like InArt), and it works really well so far. This guy has amazing shelf presence.

The whole package seemed light on the accessories, but the hands, which are truly amazing, could be seen as added accessories. The rats are first rate, and I will probably get more when this is parted out.
Agree on all points. The hands are little works of art and I'll take those over any other accessories that they might have included (though a few more rats would have been appreciated.

I received mine early last week but my wife asked me to wait until my birthday on Saturday to open him. :crying

Anyone else here preorder from Infinite statue website? I still haven't heard anything about shipment or paying remainder yet.

Anyone else here preorder from Infinite statue website? I still haven't heard anything about shipment or paying remainder yet.
Same. Really strange how direct from the source is dead last with them. Wouldn’t have ordered from them had it not been for the exclusive doorway. Really glad they let Sideshow start carrying those exclusives with the Hammer figures.

Same. Really strange how direct from the source is dead last with them. Wouldn’t have ordered from them had it not been for the exclusive doorway. Really glad they let Sideshow start carrying those exclusives with the Hammer figures.
Yeah, only reason I preordered with them was to get the doorway and the exclusive 1/1 scale letter

Last edited:
They have received their stock now.

Screenshot_20231006_122751_Facebook.jpg

Anyone have any advice or tricks or advice on how to swap arms? My Nosferatu has sleeves that seem too small to allow the forearms to swap hands. :rip

Anyone have any advice or tricks or advice on how to swap arms? My Nosferatu has sleeves that seem too small to allow the forearms to swap hands. :rip
I pinched the fabric on his upper arms and pulled that up first, then I proceeded to the black cuffs. It takes some finesse, but I was able to roll the sleeves back after a little work.

20231007_225005.jpg

I just got notified they're in stock ready to complete preorder. When I go to pay it wouldn't deduct the €50 deposit. So it was looking for the €400 plus the €22 shipping or whatever shipping was.. They told me to pay the full price and they'll refund me the deposit as they're having issues with their website.

I am sorry to say, and sad to report,
I canceled my order, and must post this retort.
Tis true and quite dreadful, he could not compete,
When faced with the fact, that food I must eat.
Cushing and Lee, I have paid for, please note,
Yet Nossy must go, to keep living afloat.
Fall is upon me, with Winter to follow,
I needs must have money, or funds I must borrow.
Fair thee well, Oh Orlock, I say with no glee,
I can go not in debt, nor starve buying thee.

Last edited:
Back