Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why wouldn’t they want to rush a plague infestation through customs really quick? Get it out of Italy and let someone else deal with it. :lol
What’s also impressive is from the time it was dropped off how fast it went through customs in Italy. Less than 2hrs 😳.

I checked my shipment also, that's INSANE 8KG!!! This doorway must be made of real stone 🤣
1000026199.jpg

Looks like mine went from Italy to Germany before arriving in Philadelphia today. Kinda nice knowing he did make it to Germany for a few minutes. It really might arrive tomorrow!

Mine has been in Germany 🇩🇪 since last night at 11pm - and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and they even gave me a 2hr delivery window. Which is amazing because normally I get a message from UPS saying we will be there by 7pm…..or not.
IMG_6722.jpeg

I’m starting to think maybe I need to get Bela too…….
Bela is fantastic! After I got him I was sold on any classic horror they wanted to throw our way. After hitting the 3 top Draculas now (Bela, Lee, Orlock) I really hope they give us something different next. Karloff Frankenstein would be my personal pick but would take just about anything at this point.

Bela is fantastic! After I got him I was sold on any classic horror they wanted to throw our way. After hitting the 3 top Draculas now (Bela, Lee, Orlock) I really hope they give us something different next. Karloff Frankenstein would be my personal pick but would take just about anything at this point.
This would undoubtedly be astounding, but so would a Wolfman with three heads. The make ups form the first film, Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman and A/C Meet Frankenstein. Hey---I can dream, can't I,lol?

Honestly looks like I will have mine tomorrow after all. He just hit KY….so close.

*****update******

It’s tomorrow 10/12 - As of 9:36am I got a chime on my phone and had an update from UPS that it just left the town over for me and it’s out for delivery. So paid my invoice Monday, shipping notice on Tuesday. Delivered from Italy 🇮🇹 to North Carolina in less than 3 days. They officially ship using the Flash. Meanwhile I have orders with vendors here in the US from last week that are still “Processing”. What’s crazy is I tried to not watch any videos because I plan to do my own unboxing but I can’t remember the last time I was this excited to get a piece.

Last edited:
Back