Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry to say, and sad to report,
I canceled my order, and must post this retort.
Tis true and quite dreadful, he could not compete,
When faced with the fact, that food I must eat.
Cushing and Lee, I have paid for, please note,
Yet Nossy must go, to keep living afloat.
Fall is upon me, with Winter to follow,
I needs must have money, or funds I must borrow.
Fair thee well, Oh Orlock, I say with no glee,
I can go not in debt, nor starve buying thee.

I hear the pain in your voice
That cuts so deep.
Buy him Anyway,
And switch to Ramen to eat.

Sure you might go hungry
And probably get thin
But he with the most toys
When he dies…wins.

Blood you can sell
And unneeded organs too
Or FOMO hell
Shall be waiting for you.
Hunger lives in the mind
But so does regret
When you have your dollie
Your stomach you'll forget.
Sell your body on the street
And your dignity too
All worth it to keep
Your 1/6 Nosferatu.

I am sorry to say, and sad to report,
I canceled my order, and must post this retort.
Tis true and quite dreadful, he could not compete,
When faced with the fact, that food I must eat.
Cushing and Lee, I have paid for, please note,
Yet Nossy must go, to keep living afloat.
Fall is upon me, with Winter to follow,
I needs must have money, or funds I must borrow.
Fair thee well, Oh Orlock, I say with no glee,
I can go not in debt, nor starve buying thee.

For now, it's farewell Nosferatu,
but live for another day, you do.

Earthy possessions bring us joy and fun,
but with no food, you can not run.

Put it on your list, that precious beast,
One fateful day, you'll catch it and feast.

For now, it's farewell Nosferatu,
but it's better than moving to Timbuktu.

Mine finally arrived from Sugo Toys. Absolutely incredible piece, the sculpts are insane. Glad to add him to my vampire collection. My original Sideshow version has gone into the deluxe coffin.

Attachments

• 277E56F3-0EC0-4B10-9246-855688D5A511.jpeg
    277E56F3-0EC0-4B10-9246-855688D5A511.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • C024E2D6-DD2E-4EFF-A3C3-CC44D7D007C7.jpeg
    C024E2D6-DD2E-4EFF-A3C3-CC44D7D007C7.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
If I wanted him badly enough, I could find a way. I actually saw him at a toy show with his coffin for $374 this weekend. The reality of "Where would I put it?" set in. Inflation has me spending way too much at the grocery and the fuel pump these days. Plus, I got the Sideshow PFs of Lee Dracula and Cushing Van Helsing this year, and have their KP Horror of Dracula deluxe set with coffin, the Vincent Price statue, the Iron Studios Frankenstein statue, and a bunch of NECA figures coming. Unless I take to hanging stuff from the ceiling....I'm really out of options here.

I usually wind up with this stuff anyway, even when I don't purchase it. My brother calls my collection "The singularity of all things classic movie monsters". Nothing escapes its pull,lol.

If I wanted him badly enough, I could find a way. I actually saw him at a toy show with his coffin for $374 this weekend. The reality of "Where would I put it?" set in. Inflation has me spending way too much at the grocery and the fuel pump these days. Plus, I got the Sideshow PFs of Lee Dracula and Cushing Van Helsing this year, and have their KP Horror of Dracula deluxe set with coffin, the Vincent Price statue, the Iron Studios Frankenstein statue, and a bunch of NECA figures coming. Unless I take to hanging stuff from the ceiling....I'm really out of options here.

I usually wind up with this stuff anyway, even when I don't purchase it. My brother calls my collection "The singularity of all things classic movie monsters". Nothing escapes its pull,lol.
I hope you do end up with one eventually. This is a reason I really love Sideshow’s flex pay. It’s been doing wonders for me with the Lee and Cushing set. I really hope this is the last one of these we’ll need to order directly from KP.

Been hitting that overflowing stage myself and starting to thin out things from the collection to make room. Always sad to see a piece go but you can’t have it all. :(

I hope you do end up with one eventually. This is a reason I really love Sideshow’s flex pay. It’s been doing wonders for me with the Lee and Cushing set. I really hope this is the last one of these we’ll need to order directly from KP.

Been hitting that overflowing stage myself and starting to thin out things from the collection to make room. Always sad to see a piece go but you can’t have it all. :(
My wife actually asked me "Isn't there anything you're tired of in your collection, that you could get rid of and make room for the new Nosferatu?". I gave her my best Christopher Lee "No.",lol. I may well wind up with it yet. I didn't order the Lugosi from KP, and got it from Sideshow. Then the extra special graveyard base showed up on ebay for $30, and I made out there. If I wait long enough, who knows if the same thing might not happen again with Nossy? Time will tell.

Anyone have any advice or tricks or advice on how to swap arms? My Nosferatu has sleeves that seem too small to allow the forearms to swap hands. :rip
You gotta pull the sleeves up past the pegs before taking them off. There's a little slip of paper in the box that's easy to miss that has the instructions

My order just shipped from Infinite Statue, has anyone else got theirs from them directly and how long did it take?
I’ve got packages from them before and I feel like they are pretty darn quick. Not as quick as Asmus, but they would be hard to beat. They shipped international with UPS.

Mine is stating Thursday - Now like Buttmunch said if that’s true that will be extremely impressive and will be right there with Asmus who I’ve ordered from on a Sunday night to have it in my hot little hands by Wednesday. This was paid off on Monday and deliver is scheduled for Thursday….that’s PDQ.

Back